shape
carat
color
clarity

Louis Vuitton help!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
hi ladies! I’m wanting to buy a LV handbag. I have the monogram Speedy and neverfull before but I’m tossing up between the neverfull in Damier azure maybe with pink lining and a second hand selene..... prices are same due to Selene bing second hand, I love the orange or the Selene but wonder about everyday use? I wonder also is the Azur too summer time? Do I buy brand new or! I want one bag I can wear morning noon night with everything - I’d love some ideas and help! 5F06E6AB-56A8-41F8-A0F6-23DECCA2F108.jpeg AA41DBEA-E6EC-4ECE-92B1-D59BECE58C0F.jpeg

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi ladies! I’m wanting to buy a LV handbag. I have the monogram Speedy and neverfull before but I’m tossing up between the neverfull in Damier azure maybe with pink lining and a second hand selene..... prices are same due to Selene bing second hand, I love the orange or the Selene but wonder about everyday use? I wonder also is the Azur too summer time? Do I buy brand new or! I want one bag I can wear morning noon night with everything - I’d love some ideas and help! 5F06E6AB-56A8-41F8-A0F6-23DECCA2F108.jpeg AA41DBEA-E6EC-4ECE-92B1-D59BECE58C0F.jpeg
I’d choose the neverfull in Damier azure with pink lining. I’ve always thought it was a beautiful classic that was just outside the norm of “too common”. It was actually my next planned purchase until I picked up a bag of the same size in Italy recently.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with @ILikeShiny. It’s a classic and will go with everything, the other is also nice, but to me, is more of an occasion bag because of the colour.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Do you already have a NF? I love NF myself but if you already have it in another print I'd personally go with Selene. LV leather bags are gorgeous and it will actually require less babying because there is no vachetta and that design can easily go with casual or formal.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
I had the neverfull in MM size and the traditional monogram which I sold after my separation as I needed the money. So now I want a new bag to celebrate me!! I love the side of the neverfull and the Azur has always spoken to me. I’m a one bag kind on girl so want to use it every day, whatever the outfit

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had the neverfull in MM size and the traditional monogram which I sold after my separation as I needed the money. So now I want a new bag to celebrate me!! I love the side of the neverfull and the Azur has always spoken to me. I’m a one bag kind on girl so want to use it every day, whatever the outfit
If you dont have a NF anymore, then yes, I would vote NF as well. While personally I'm not a big fan of Azur (I dont baby my bag and can't do light bags of any kind) NF is such an easy bag to have and versatile all around. I have a NF iKat in MM and love it.

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
@laurenk: Is there any way I can send you a PM? I have some questions regarding your gorgeous VC pear ring. Sorry to hijack this thread.

The MM neverfull monogram is such a versatile bag, but since you've had it I would probably go with the Damier Azur. Have you also had a look at Goyard and their St Louis totes? A little less common than LV and comes in many different colours.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, with the Neverfull it doesn’t have a zip close, just a clip type thing.
I like to be able to “fully close” my bags - in case you hadn’t thought about that aspect.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
@laurenk: Is there any way I can send you a PM? I have some questions regarding your gorgeous VC pear ring. Sorry to hijack this thread.

The MM neverfull monogram is such a versatile bag, but since you've had it I would probably go with the Damier Azur. Have you also had a look at Goyard and their St Louis totes? A little less common than LV and comes in many different colours.
Hello! Absolutely message me.. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to put personal details here but if you look me up on Instagram laurenbriermills and request me I’ll accept and you can ask away!!!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
8D3F9D18-128C-4045-8348-B1E68FCEEDDA.jpeg I’ve done a totally 180deg and decided on the LV Damier Ebène with rose ballerine lining! I went to my local LV store and tried the ebène and azur on and the ebène just spoke to me!!

I will like I pick up tomorrow!!! So excited!

I love the pale pink interior

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! I love the pink lining too :kiss2:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
I’m having the hot stamping done with my maiden name initials LBM - a treat for myself after 14 months of separation!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great, the LV Damier Ebène is timeless and will go with everything. Great choice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results