shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for the best denim jacket!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaming

Rough_Rock
where can I find a really well fitted light denim jacket?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh i''m so glad you asked this, i am on the hunt too, but i actually haven''t started hunting haha!

jcrew has a super cute one that i tried on in the store, it''s only super fitted if you get one size smaller...which i am going to do. their picture on the website is not as fitted as it really is. super cute on though.

also gap typically has some really cute jean jackets but not sure how cropped or fitted they are, but i have 2 from years past.

i saw the cutest one on some model in some mag from bebe or bcbg but i could never find it in the stores or online so i don''t know what happened to it!

beaming

Rough_Rock
what about the levi''s rebel trucker? it''s on their site. Is levi''s too dated though?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like True Religion''s jean jackets. They''re definitely fitted and they have a little more flavor than most jean jackets. It''s not that basic, which can be good or bad depending on what you''re looking for.

Abercrombie has had really cute jean jackets in the past. I haven''t looked there recently but they seem to have them year round.

I second Mara on the Gap and J. Crew jean jackets-they''re always so cute! And I like the Levi''s jacket a lot...I think Levi''s are just classic and that jacket will never go out of style.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yup, Gap has a super cute fitted one this season and also an adorable denim trench style...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results