shape
carat
color
clarity

LOL...too funny...talk about inefficient ;)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4StzNTpNls

Hysterical video. Listen with the sound on for full effect. And please share any funny animal videos you have. OMG tears rolling down our faces watching this kitty drink water in his unique way. :lol:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wouldn't you just love to know what was going through his/her mind? That is too funny.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I guess the water bowl just wan't cutting it.... :lol:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: I thought this was just another funny cat vid until it made eye contsct with the camera :twisted:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
He looks just like my Frodo. So cute. Maybe he likes the water? Wonder what he'd do with a bathtub?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hysterical!!! :love: :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!

Even cats vary. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
missy|1471953106|4068926 said:
Not sure if anyone is still checking this thread out but I didn't want to start a new thread. A beautiful video worth the 10 minutes to watch on as big a screen as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mMq1FqiM8Qc

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=57685ad6-0000-20c1-9515-94eb2c141d6a&feature=iv&src_vid=mMq1FqiM8Qc&v=QQJ-F-nXPPQ
I am, and I am SO glad I did. Thank you for the videos missy, outstanding!! :appl: (I will be watching these again for sure)

Isn't the earth and all that is in it wondrous and inspiring?! :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Ellen! Yes I agree. The world is a breathtaking place.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh! That's funny!!! I thought most cats don't like to get wet??? Thanks for sharing, missy.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy said:
Oh my gosh! That's funny!!! I thought most cats don't like to get wet??? Thanks for sharing, missy.

Thanks momhappy. I'm glad you enjoyed it. To answer your question some cats don't mind getting wet and actually enjoy being bathed.

We however have not had such a cat yet. Just the other day our sweet Tommy got so dirty in the litter box (who said all cats were clean freaks ours certainly don't seem to be LOL) and OMG I so wanted to bathe him but he's like a bat out of hell and would rip us apart. It was all we could do -my dh and I who weigh perhaps a total of 275 lbs against a 9lb kitty LOL- to just wipe his butt clean. It took us over the course of 2 days to really get to clean it well. LOL disgusting :knockout: but funny at the same time. :lol:

So while most kitties don't care for water on their bodies many like to drink out of the sink and some don't mind and even enjoy being bathed.
While our cats don't like being bathed they are fascinated by water in general and love to watch the faucet run water. Especially our Francesca.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results