shape
carat
color
clarity

LizzieC''s wedding planning stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
And I''m spent!

Once again, thank you all so much for your help!

36.gif
9.gif
emlove.gif
9.gif
36.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your wedding is going to be amazing. The site is so unique and the restaurants are so nice. So is your wedding date on June 3rd? Congratulations.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks qtiekiki, ky6, and snooper!
1.gif

I realized I forgot FI''s wedding band from WF! So bad! Here it is... complete with surprise princess cut diamond inside the band!

FIwband052806.JPG

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
You have a beautiful ensemble to the wedding. Congratulations!!! By they way, did you purchase both the setting and diamond from Facets? How was the experience?

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks zhuzhu! We bought the ring all in one piece from Facets... setting and diamond. We had almost decided to go with a more expensive, slightly larger stone (w/ better specs) and a simple stuller solstice setting from GOG... but I already knew that I really wanted a halo... and so I would have been already planning for an upgrade down the road. When I found this ring online and saw that it was in budget, I figured that I would rather compromise on the size and the ideal proportions to get a whole ring that I''ll want to keep forever (no upgrades for me... a rarity on PS
2.gif
)... and we figured that if we didn''t like it, we could always return it within the 30 days. Well needless to say, that didn''t happen! When I saw it for the first time in real life, I couldn''t believe how beautiful it was! So... long answer to a simple question... I''ve been very happy with my Facets diamond and setting!
9.gif

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it really looks like you went all out. I can''t wait to see pics from the event itself!! And I love your "traction" shoes for the wedding. Practical and fun!!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ocbride!
1.gif
When I told one of my friends from home that I was planning on wearing high heeled sneakers to the wedding, she was so shocked her jaw literally dropped. And she spent the next 20 minutes trying to convince me not to. But I still think it''s a good idea! We''ll see what happens!
2.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE this wedding! It''s so unique. The location is gorgeous, and your dress is perfect for it.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ebree! I haven''t seen the ceremony site in real life, but if it''s anything like it is in pictures, I''ll be thrilled!
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowee your site is gorgeous! Everything looks so beautiful! And I love your gift for your MOH - so classy and beautiful!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOH Lizzie it all looks SOO fabulous! That looks like a wedding and party that everyone will remember and be talking about for years! I wanna come! hehee.

We also got the fans from Bliss Wedding Market and put them together how the picture shows (on the plate with the napkin and the placecard) for our wedding too! They were GREAT and our night was also pretty darn warm. And the monogrammed stickers are SO CUTE as well. I loved BWM when planning...so many great ideas.

Countdown to the big day...when is it again?! Very soon right?

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thanks SDL, FireGoddess, and Mara!
9.gif

SDL- This will be my first time in Las Vegas, so I''ve only seen the Venetian in pics! I''ve heard it''s so beautiful! I''m very excited!

FG- I love the necklace too... Hope my sis does as well!
3.gif

Mara- Yeah, BWM was a god send... thanks for posting about them! The wedding is this Saturday! We leave on Thursday morning... I can''t believe it crept up so fast! You and Greg can hop a plane to LV and come join in the party!
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
that sounds like a great day and the wedding site is fabulous. Enjoy it all
1.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Wow that was just fabulous to go through! I especially love the back view of that necklace!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are going to have a blast...everything looks fabulous!

I just came back from Vegas this last week (took the FIL''s there). We had dinner at Mesa Grill...really good! The quesadillas that you are having for your first course were the best from the four starters we tried, in my opinion.

Can''t wait to see all the pics!

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
WOW! the wedding is going to be incredible! it''s nice to see all the details unfold in the thread like that. i love your ring! i looked it up on the facets site and it''s gorgeous... it gave me ring envy. your bags for the guests are awesome. i''m sure they''ll appreciate all the thought that went into them. i hope you fall in love with your dress in the next couple of days. i think it''s beautiful.

the "before" pictures are wonderful. i can''t wait to see the "afters"!!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks bee, ilovesparkles, TravelingGal, and novia!
9.gif

TravelingGal- Thank you for the review of Mesa Grill! From what I''d read online it sounds delicious, but I hadn''t heard from anyone who has actually been there! Looking forward to those quesadillas!
18.gif

Novia- thanks for the compliments on the e-ring... mine''s a bit smaller than the one on the facets site now, but it''s perfect for me!
2.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, everything looks amazing! Your wedding & reception sites are stunning & all of your details are so pretty! I love your dress & am so glad that the suits from Baron Boutique worked out well.

I can''t wait to see your wedding pics--they''re going to be amazing!

Good luck--enjoy every minute!
36.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
THANKS much for preview, Lizzie! I just got back from a looong weekend in Vegas, and am itching to go back...

I can''t wait to see how everything turns out. Especially the pics, I think we''re using the same photog, right? (Steve Keegan)

CONGRATS!!!!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting--this was so fun to see it all put together! I love the necklace that you chose and I think it will look so beautiful with your dress. Your dress is really gorgeous!!

Is that Red Rock Canyon where you''ll have the ceremony? I''ve hiked there a few times and it is just stunning! What time of the day is the ceremony?

Can''t wait to see the wedding pics!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks great and what a pretty dress!
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
You are going to be beautiful! Have so much fun, it will all be over before you know it!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Lizzie,

I, of course, looooove your dress :)

Love seeing how everything is coming together too -- it''s much more fun watching someone else plan their wedding than it is to plan your own!

Good luck!!! Can''t wait to see the "after" photos!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Your wedding is going to be beautiful! Cant wait to see actual pictures.

I am also having the same menu and welcome dinner at Canaletto''s I was just there last week and took som great pics, they are posted in my knot bio nicolah

You have planned such a beautiful wedding!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thanks so so much ladies! I love you guys!
9.gif

BrightSpot- Baron Boutique was great... I think I''m going to get a suit from there for myself!

ChargerGrrl- Yep, Steve Keegan''s my photog! I can''t wait to meet him... he seems so fun and laidback... perfect for our wedding!

selflove- It''s actually the Valley of Fire State Park. The ceremony is in the morning, so fingers crossed that we''ll miss the most intense heat of the day! Either way we''re going to keep the ceremony short and sweet for our guests'' sake!

lmurden- thank you!

appletini- Thanks girl! If I have a fraction of the grace you showed in your "sneak peek" pics, I''ll be a smitten kitten!

ellaila- I agree, it is more fun looking at others'' planning stuff than planning yours yourself... but it was actually a lot of fun posting all that stuff and seeing everything all together. I definitely felt a sense of accomplishment! Looking forward to posting the "after" pics!

msflutter- I checked out your Canaletto pics... they look great! Can''t wait to see it in real life!

36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Everything is going to be so beautiful!
30.gif
I can''t wait to see pics of the actual wedding!
9.gif
What''s the date?

blondie76

Rough_Rock
Great job! Everything looks good and very pulled together! How long did it take for you to plan? So impressive!

alottolearn

Rough_Rock
emstar.gif
WOW! great job with the planning! i definately wish i was eating at your reception. yum

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
Lizzie,

I love seeing everything come together! Your dress is by far my favorite piece of the puzzle, but I like them all. (Toasted pecan ice cream sounds pretty good too, though! Yum.)

Have a fabulous time at your wedding and remember to eat some of that delicious sounding food!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
WOW your wedding is this weekend!!!! Have a beautiful time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results