shape
carat
color
clarity

Like Harry Potter? You need to see this! (Clickbait title noted ;-) lol)

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just stumbled on this on the BBC news website. I hope everyone can see this outside the UK because OMG OMG OMG - It. Is. AMAZING.

:o :o :o

I think I shall be pestering one of the younger relatives for a go on their Minecraft quite soon ;-) LOL

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @OoohShiny !! Forwarded this to my son and will get major "cool mom" points for it!!

Desperately need those as well,since he's not allowed to play Minecraft (or any computer games for that matter) more than once a week for 1 hour

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @OoohShiny !! Forwarded this to my son and will get major "cool mom" points for it!!

Desperately need those as well,since he's not allowed to play Minecraft (or any computer games for that matter) more than once a week for 1 hour

An hour a week! Harsh parenting ;-) lol

He will never build an enormous Minecraft world to withdraw into in that time ;-) LoL :lol:

Kudos to you for raising a child that doesn't spend hours a day staring blankly at a brightly-lit screen, ruining his attention span, his ability to remember things, his eyesight and his cardiovascular health :))

(Obviously do as I say, not as I do... :lol: lol)

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An hour a week! Harsh parenting ;-) lol

He will never build an enormous Minecraft world to withdraw into in that time ;-) LoL :lol:

Kudos to you for raising a child that doesn't spend hours a day staring blankly at a brightly-lit screen, ruining his attention span, his ability to remember things, his eyesight and his cardiovascular health :))

(Obviously do as I say, not as I do... :lol: lol)

He'll thank me later , I guess ...(hope)....
Lol

How are your doing, btw? If I remember correctly, there As a career change in the cards for you.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He'll thank me later , I guess ...(hope)....
Lol

How are your doing, btw? If I remember correctly, there As a career change in the cards for you.

Thank you for remembering!

I am currently a gentleman of leisure... but need to pull my finger out and get another job. Redundancy and an unexpected PPI claim (!) will cover living costs for a short while, but I'd rather lump that all together and pay debt off so I can clear the books and start again!

This place is a terrible distraction when trying to do stuff online... :D lol.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck in your job search @OoohShiny, hope something turns up soon.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keeping fingers crossed for you! From what I have witnessed on here, you'd be a huge asset for any company! Thorough, diligent and knowledgeable!!

lukasgraham0398

Rough_Rock
Trade
A small animal world in minecraft :cool2::cool2::cool2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results