shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s talk about nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 3:07:45 PM
Author: EricaR
I am (not so) patiently waiting for photos of my wedding band to appear in my email. The real deal should be here tomorrow and I am sooooooo excited I feel like I''m going to pop.
EEEK!!! So exciting! This is the band that goes to the beautiful CADs you share today, yeah?

Gypsy, where is your pendant?!
Hey, good question. ?

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 3:09:18 PM
Author: musey

Date: 4/14/2009 3:07:45 PM
I am (not so) patiently waiting for photos of my wedding band to appear in my email. The real deal should be here tomorrow and I am sooooooo excited I feel like I''m going to pop.
EEEK!!! So exciting! This is the band that goes to the beautiful CADs you share today, yeah?
Yep yep! Thats the band. I feel like such a goober because I keep hassling Brian and Lesley about it.
41.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sure they''re COMPLETELY used to it
2.gif
especially from PSers!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Sooo, we get to see REAL photos of this ring TOMORROW?
2.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 3:48:05 PM
Author: BeachRunner
2.gif
My other photos aren''t real enough for you?
7.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whew, then it''s not just me! Our x-mas decorations are in boxes but not wrapped properly in the house right now. They need to be wrapped up and put into storage. I''ve been in such a funk this year.

John is on his way to wire the money over for the pendant today and Brian said the 21st is when it would be complete. So... SOON! Promise. We made a couple of changes to it. Nothing to do with the face up design, but we''re going to 14k white gold now, and it''s going to have a hidden bail AND if it works out a pin on the back as well (so I can wear it like a broach if I want to).

I''m really excited.

Erica, can''t wait for your pics! LOVED your ''CAD'' thread. You''ve got talent honey.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 3:55:42 PM
Date: 4/14/2009 3:48:05 PM

2.gif

My other photos aren''t real enough for you?
7.gif

LOL!! I did enjoy the fire shots! Had to put on my sunglasses!
10.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 3:58:01 PM
Author: Gypsy
Whew, then it''s not just me! Our x-mas decorations are in boxes but not wrapped properly in the house right now. They need to be wrapped up and put into storage. I''ve been in such a funk this year.

Ours were in boxes until Saturday morning when Manolo decided to take everything out
29.gif
. At least it''s made D want to put them in the attic sooner.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your pendant!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 3:58:01 PM
Author: Gypsy

John is on his way to wire the money over for the pendant today and Brian said the 21st is when it would be complete. So... SOON! Promise. We made a couple of changes to it. Nothing to do with the face up design, but we''re going to 14k white gold now, and it''s going to have a hidden bail AND if it works out a pin on the back as well (so I can wear it like a broach if I want to).

I''m really excited.
Yaaaaaaay Gypsy!!! I''m super excited for this piece. It''s gonna be gorgeous.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Musey and Bee*, I''m really excited about it. I was in the malls yesterday and I saw all the large pendants out (costume jewelry) and I was like... YES, Just in time!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have 2 hours left to finish this presentation.

My head is going to explode.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 4:34:12 PM
Author: FrekeChild

Think calm thoughts...

Any way we can help? Erica here has proven her wikipedia proficiency already
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sick and tired of drama at work. I want to work from home with only my cats for company and gossip. PLEASE?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock

Best of luck finishing it!! I just cannot study. My finals start in three weeks and so far since I got home from college, I tidied the house, put on and ate dinner, sat on PS for hours with my notes beside me and have watched the final of America''s next top model. Just had a shower and am back on PS. Anyone have any study tips (apart from getting off PS).

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 8:55:26 AM

Just curious about NoCal. A place I''ve always wanted to visit, and from the pictures, it seems breathtaking!

It is!!!! I''m a NorCal girl, been there my whole life. Get me outta Georgia!!!

Can you tell that I can''t wait to get home? Ugh.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock

I hope it didn''t explode. That would really suck.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
In other news, I celebrated qualifying today by buying myself some new shoes. I''m so bad.
38.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 8:49:03 PM
Author: star sparkle
Date: 4/14/2009 8:55:26 AM

Just curious about NoCal. A place I''ve always wanted to visit, and from the pictures, it seems breathtaking!

It is!!!! I''m a NorCal girl, been there my whole life. Get me outta Georgia!!!

Can you tell that I can''t wait to get home? Ugh.

Can''t wait to visit it one day!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
My "nothing" for the day: we finally (after nearly 7 months) got our album and DVD of digital negs from the photographer, so I''m sifting through wedding photos and sorting them into piles to email out. It''s kind of fun, I feel like I''m re-living it a bit, like the day they posted our proofs online
1.gif

My grandpa (a retired wedding photographer) gave me h*** last time I saw him about how long it was taking to get our album (5 months at the time), but I didn''t think this was all that out of the ordinary? Weird.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 6:51:52 PM
My ''nothing'' for the day: we finally (after nearly 7 months) got our album and DVD of digital negs from the photographer, so I''m sifting through wedding photos and sorting them into piles to email out. It''s kind of fun, I feel like I''m re-living it a bit, like the day they posted our proofs online
1.gif

My grandpa (a retired wedding photographer) gave me h*** last time I saw him about how long it was taking to get our album (5 months at the time), but I didn''t think this was all that out of the ordinary? Weird.
I just got the digital version of our album to approve before ordering on the 17th. Yeah.... we''ve been married two years. Anything under a year sounds lightening fast to me!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 7:22:07 PM
Author: April20
Date: 4/28/2009 6:51:52 PM
My ''nothing'' for the day: we finally (after nearly 7 months) got our album and DVD of digital negs from the photographer, so I''m sifting through wedding photos and sorting them into piles to email out. It''s kind of fun, I feel like I''m re-living it a bit, like the day they posted our proofs online
1.gif

I just got the digital version of our album to approve before ordering on the 17th. Yeah.... we''ve been married two years. Anything under a year sounds lightening fast to me!
Thats what I thought! K that old man needs to CALM DOWN
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results