shape
carat
color
clarity

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow in New Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It snowed in sunny NM today!!!! We had 7 inches at my house. I had to leave work early. Hot chocolate baby!!!

327639649_3e8f04d86c.jpg

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
How fun for you, I''ll bet you don''t get to see that very often. I live in Ohio and have had almost no snow so far. A light dusting would be nice for Christmas.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my, Ohio gets a lot, huh! Well, the airport would not let planes land because all the snow. It was quite intersting to see how crazy
19.gif
everyone drives in the snow, since we are not use to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having fun taking pictures of all the wonderful cold stuff
37.gif

327639620_983a177126.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
some local desert plant with pretty snow.

100_1164 (2).jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow Skippy I live in New Mexico too! We only got a skiff of snow up here in the northwest corner of the state. Where are you?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the snowman!!!

It''s much more fun to play in it than to drive in it.
5.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
In ABQ!!! Where are you Sundial???? Gallup?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Farmington. It is nice to see another New Mexican on pricescope!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is funny! What a small world. I have been to Farmington when I go to Durango. It is very pretty!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
here are my snow day pics

startingtosnow.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
same view later in the day

moresnowyday.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one

endofdaysnow.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty!!!!!! Are you in NM too Belle?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep, i am!
i think we were the only ones in the state that got snow today!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness. That is so funny!!! Sundial and Belle. Gosh, I think you guys are so sweet whenever I read all your posts and it turns out you guys are from good ole land of the red or green chile. hee heee.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Make it red for me Skippy! Great pictures Belle!!! I''m jealous that you guys got all of the snow. Maybe tonight???

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2006 9:44:26 PM
Author: Skippy123
Oh my goodness. That is so funny!!! Sundial and Belle. Gosh, I think you guys are so sweet whenever I read all your posts and it turns out you guys are from good ole land of the red or green chile. hee heee.
sundial and i knew we were neighbors, so it''s nice to add another to the red or green.
(btw..i''m a red
2.gif
)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2006 9:50:54 PM
Author: Sundial
Make it red for me Skippy! Great pictures Belle!!! I''m jealous that you guys got all of the snow. Maybe tonight???
thanks sundial. it was going all day today. it sure would be nice if it hung around until christmas.
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys!!! Merry Christmas My NM Friends and I am hoping you get Snow in Farmington Sundial; then you can go skiing in Durango. Fun!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still snowing. MY ACCOUNTING FIRM CLOSED TODAY DUE TO SNOW conditions!!!!! Whoa Whoa!
Sundial and Belle are you home enjoying hot chocolate?

I am enjoying watching Regis and Kelly because I never see it.

mtrb

Shiny_Rock
Gosh... What weird weather lately. I live in Massachusetts and last weekend 12/16, I mowed my lawn to get the rest of the leaves up which is not natural for this area as it is, but I then notice two dandy lions in full bloom. I then checked the garden and MY TULIPS ARE COMING UP!!

It has been 50's here for many weeks now, and it should be in the 20's for the last month.. and New Mexico is getting New Englands' Weather??

Its funny to me that they close any businesses due to snow. We get two feet here in the North and it is business as usual, but I have been down to Tenessee when it has snowed, and the streets are abandoned...lol.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mtrb,
On the news they said Las Vegas, NV got snow before MA!!!! It is weird. My husband has a sweatshirt with your avatar. He says it is some Japanse cartoon. Why did you chose that monster for your avatar???? Just curious?
Thanks.

mtrb

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/20/2006 2:10:17 PM
Author: Skippy123
Mtrb,
On the news they said Las Vegas, NV got snow before MA!!!! It is weird. My husband has a sweatshirt with your avatar. He says it is some Japanse cartoon. Why did you chose that monster for your avatar???? Just curious?
Thanks.
It is from a show there that escapes me now. I have been to Japan several times, and I like him. I don''t know. I have never seen him here in the US. Thought I would be original. I think he is cool looking. You are the first person who has ever noticed.. and cool to hear your husband has a sweatshirt!! I wish I had it.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Well we finally caught up with rest of NM! I''m pretty sure there''s a street out there... somewhere.
9.gif
The only engine noises we''re hearing are the snow plows! YAY!
Fi''s not quite as thrilled, he signed up to take this as a vacation day a while ago but now his work is having a snow day!
31.gif

Makes me wish we weren''t leaving, we finally have something to ski on!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Indie,
where are you that you have snow plows??? Where are you going on vacation? We are going to Savannah to see my in-laws and hopefully eat at Paula Deen's Restaurant the Lady and Son's. She is the queen of southern cooking and bling. hee hee

MTRB,
My husband has the Japanese show DomoKun for his computer screen background too. I got him the sweatshirt last Christmas.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I''m here up north in Wisconsin and we have no snow on the ground whatsoever. Wisconsin is a big skiing area and snowmobile area but the tourism here is suffering because we dont have any snow here. They say it will be the first christmas in over 20 years that we haven''t had SOME sort of snow on the ground....its like 42 degrees here.....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alexis, that is scary!!!!

Mtrb, Crazy; I have been to Quincy this spring for an audit! I ate at Legal Seafood in Boston. It is so pretty there. It looks like you will get snow Friday in Quincy

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
We didn''t get any more snow to speak of up here in the Four Corners area of New Mexico, but the wind is blowing fiercely and it is SO cold! I''m just glad that I don''t have to go out today.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sundial, I don''t like windy weather. I was wishing you guys got some snow!!! They shut down I-40 here in ABQ going all the way to Texas; it is back open now. Sundial, enjoy a
1.gif
fire and some hot tea

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results