shape
carat
color
clarity

Least favorite smells.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The odor of cooking liver and of kidney stew. My grandmother used to make kidney stew and the entire neighborhood was under the pall of a roiling cloud of stink.

Reactions: AV_

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that just triggered a 1960s childhood memory.

Once or twice I had to go with my mom to the "beauty salon".
I was 7 or so, and the acrid smell almost gagged me!

How did customers, and especially the "beauticians", tolerate that?
Is it still so suffocating?
So women still get "perms"?
Are they still called perms?
Do they still call these gas chambers, beauty salons?

Yes, people still get perms! One of my best friends gets her hair permed every so often to get volume in her thinning hair. I used to help my mom with home perms, and had to endure the lingering scent for DAYS, because you're not supposed to shampoo out the solution for a couple days....

As for hair dye, I just helped my teen dye her hair at home last weekend, and yes, it still smells gross!

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Any scentsy with cinnamon smell
Fish, any and all Fish. The reception area is right next to the neghboring business lunchroom and someone cooks fish at least twice a week. YUCK. I have a room spray that I bust out and use to save myself.
sauerkraut
paper with chemical smell
Plexus XFactor pills
Gas
The heater when it is first turned on for cold weather. Thankfully we rarely use it, my sister prefers a fire in the fireplace which smells heavenly. ;-) We like to keep the house at about 68 degrees, which isn't hard during Texas cooler season.
Halitosis.
BO-stinky armpits. GROSS!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
paper mills, it's terrible. lamb cooking, the usuals: dog poop, vomit etc. perms, changing baby diapers...

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The smell of alcoholics. Booze permeates their skin so that even when they aren’t drinking and it creates a certain smell on their bodies...

The smell of cigarettes and alcohol combined. I love the smell of cigarettes, but if it is mixed with booze, I want to vomit.

Old spice.

Chanel No. 5

Rotting chicken

Reheated fish

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results