shape
carat
color
clarity

Langs Antiques

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I BIG HUGE PUFFY HEART Love that site but things are sooooo expensive, but it is totally fun to look
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s one of my favorite sites. Yes very expensive but fun to look.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
They have beautiful stuff
30.gif

If FI bought me this I think I wouldn''t ask for any more sparklies for life (i reserve the right to change my mind)
25.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
The ring in my avatar is from Lang''s. A fun little shop to visit if you''re ever in San Francisco. It''s about the size of a walk-in closet but packed with goodies.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
One of my favorite window-shopping sites too
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Swingirl and icekid are right - Lang''s is SO MUCH FUN for window shopping - they seriously manage to fit more incredible, gorgeous goodies into their window than any other store I''ve seen - I LOVE it
30.gif
30.gif
9.gif
9.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
anyone know if their prices are "fixed" or if they are open to a bit of bargaining....especially in this economy?

mz

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 6:24:33 PM
Author: movie zombie
anyone know if their prices are ''fixed'' or if they are open to a bit of bargaining....especially in this economy?

mz
Great question. I''d love to know too.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
anyone know if their prices are ''fixed'' or if they are open to a bit of bargaining....especially in this economy?

mz

Someone who has since left PS (I forget her name!) said that she bargained with them for her e-ring. Oh geez what was her name?! I''m drawing a total blank! I think her name had "ring" in it. Okay I was really curious so I searched and found it! Her name was Ringster!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock

mz
I don''t think it could hurt to make an offer on something you like. The worse they can do is say no. I''d just make sure I spoke with the owner or someone who could make the call. I believe the sales people work on some sort of commission.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results