shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladyj76...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jfus

Shiny_Rock
Where have you been??!!!!!!!

How many more days till your ERD visit?? Are you excited????

I visted a catering hall this weekend. This is so surreal haha

Ok fill me in!

LadyJ76

Rough_Rock
Hi jfus! Having fun basking in the glow of your new bling?? Only ONE WEEK before my bf comes home and only 13 days until my ERD visit!!! Of course I''m excited girl!
36.gif
I have to tell you that I just ADORE your ring....it is nearly exactly what I''m looking for but, alas, I don''t have the time to wait for Mark''s beautiful craftsmanship. It''s just so YUM...I bet you can''t stop staring at it!

jfus

Shiny_Rock
LadyJ before you know it!!!! He will be home and you will be engaged too!

You know... remember I mentioned about the first vendor I visited before ERD??? well they were going to be able to drop a stone into a setting just like the one I got and it could have been done in 2 days.. Don''t dismiss the idea!!!! You could get something similiar!!!

Have you thought about a date yet when you are going to get married? right now we are aiming for 11-1-08 I should know for sure soon. We visited a catering hall this weekend and I LOVED IT! My friend is a banquet manager there so it''s even better hehe..

Aside from that being at work is cool.. I get to glance down at my hand while I type and see the blinger on the finger hehe.

LadyJ76

Rough_Rock
Don''t worry, I''m going to "keep hope alive" for the perfect setting! As for a wedding date, it would be nice to get married in October 2008, but bf won''t be out of the military until May 2008....and won''t have a job right away, so it''s all a bit up in the air for now. I think we''ll be paying for it ourselves and there''s not much we can do with my salary alone. Sooo, either we win the lotto...or bf gets a job right away. We''ll see what happens.

That''s great news about the catering hall....do you think you''re going with that one? What about DRESS shopping???? Wow...I''m truly excited for you! Hmmmm, maybe I could get into this wedding stuff after all....

jfus

Shiny_Rock
So do you have all your pictures in order?? to bring to Mark? I can''t wait to hear what you decide on.. Mark seriously picks the BEST STONES!!!

So as far as the catering hall goes.. I got some pricing back last night.. better then the original pricing but weddings are really so darn exp!!!! But I figure I''m going to only do this once so I want to do it right.. not out of control but very nice!!! So I am pricing out one other venue and then I will decide... dates are still kinda up in the air since a lot still seem to be availble but sometime between Oct and November 1st of 2008...

As far as dresses go.. I think once I have the date I''ll start looking. I am obsessed with mermaid/trumpet bottom dresses.. Allure, Anjolique, maggie sottero and Impression seem to have a lot of nice options I have seen on the web and not that expensive, but I really need to get to the store and start trying on. SOON.... I think I may take a day off in the next few weeks and head out with my mom to do that. I can''t wait!!!!

21.gif

LadyJ76

Rough_Rock
Hey jfus! Yes, I do have pics, but I think I''m just going to rely more on what jumps out at me as far as the mounting. It''s funny you mentioned mermaid dresses b/c that''s the style my bf likes. He likes when I show off my curves....but I''m a little worried about having too many curves for that dress! Haha

I can''t wait to hear how your dress shopping goes. I think that''s going to be my favorite part of the planning process when I get around to it!

Oh! I wanted to ask you...do you have a profile shot of your ring you could post? I want to see how it sits on your finger. OKOK, so I just want to drool over it again, who can blame me??
30.gif

jfus

Shiny_Rock
Hey there you are..

Hey are we allowed to exchange e-mail addresses on here? Not sure.. I could use a wedding planning pen pal..

ANYWAY I am going to try and upload a pic.. The ring sits low low low.. which I love.. because I am rough with my hands!
I am really excited for you.. I can''t wait to see what you end up with!!!

As for the curves.. Ijsut told my mom today I need to start going back to weight watchers weekly.. I think I am right around my goal.. Haven''t been on the scale in about a month.. Maybe I will check it out tomorrow.. Pants still feel loose lol.. But I need to get back in action..Those mermaids may show EVERYTHING!!! hehe

ON another note..

Booked the hall! 10-18-08
Booked a rabbi
a dj
and a photog!!!!!

Do I rock or what??? haha

fuscush123.jpg

jfus

Shiny_Rock
dang I have some fat knuckles close up.. GROSS!

LadyJ76

Rough_Rock
Oh YUM! That is just gorgeous! I might have to take your pics to Mark! But in all honesty, I have a feeling I''m just going to end up with a plain band with some pave...no halo. Ah, who knows
33.gif
I hope I don''t drive them all crazy (my bf included) trying to find the one that''s "just right".

Dang girl! You DO rock!! You''ve only been engaged for a few weeks and you''re already halfway done with the planning!! Way to go!!
36.gif

I was thinking the same thing about the e-mail addresses and trying to figure out how we could get around that rule! LOL I''m pretty sure they don''t allow us to post them here. Maybe we could come up with a secret code to decipher....like if you take the second letter of each word in my next post....haha. Just kidding of course...don''t want to get us kicked off PS...WE NEED PS!

And don''t worry about the dress, it sounds like you have it all under control. As long as the dress doesn''t draw attention to fat knuckles, you should be fine
emwink.gif
Heehee...I am sooo just kidding. I thought the same thing about my fingers when I posted my promise ring pic awhile back. That macro mode sure adds some lbs to fingers!

jfus

Shiny_Rock
ok.. go to bridesworldwide and look for my post about save the dates...

Let me know what you think!!!

i Just came back from blue tulip ( have you ever been) anyway a few months back I befriended the designer there for a job I was working on.. and it just happened she was getting married and I fell in love with her RB halo ring.. that was the ring that inspired mine! So today when she saw me she was jumping up and down. I wanted some STD inspiration.. Anyway she busted out her STD''s and I almost fell over. The girl was kind of enough to let me hijack one.. now I am on a mission to do something simliar.. so I want to use some of hte design I posted on BWW and then add to it. I will have to keep you in suspense..

Meanwhile on another snooty note.. I like my ring better then hers now haha.. :)

Ok you can get me at my screen name here at comcast dot net.

I hope I don''t get in trouble..

LadyJ76

Rough_Rock
Ok, so I just saw your STD and this is just getting freakier and freakier....is your name really Jennifer?? Mine too! Haha!

What''s "Blue Tulip"? I''ll post comments on the STD in the other thread...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results