shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies lets get our minds off of waiting so...

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
If you knwo of any good concerts or bands or books to recommed please list here.

I will admit, i went and saw the Trans-siberian-Orchestra this weekend for the second time, and Ladies, if they come through your town i would say, totally check them out. The videos on youtube doesnt give them enough justice. It will wow you, make you cry and smile all at the same time.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I would seriously like some movie recommendations. I have no clue what is going on in the theaters!

Jessie, I've heard great things about the Trans-siberian-Orchestra!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
BF and I went to see the TSO last weekend for the first time! We had fun..it was something new, different, and we both enjoyed it. :wacko:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
This year was our second, and we love it so much. I swear, im such a baby, theres parts in the show that is just so moving because its so beautiful, i actually cry. LoL.....thats a musician for you though. LoL.....

I dont kwno any good movies Lady, i want to rent Sex and the City 2, and Grown Ups...the Grown Ups look really funny. i actually just watched Cirque Du Freak: The vampries Assistant( Yes, i have some free time) it wasnt too bad actually.

brittany0613

Rough_Rock
TSO is an annual tradition in my family and has been for about 6 years. I'm going with my mom and sister on Sunday and can't wait!!! Everybody should definitely check them out!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Brittany that is so cool. I think its going to be a tradition for C and I...

brittany0613

Rough_Rock
It is such a great tradition! It's just not Christmas without TSO. I wish I could start including my BF on that tradition, but he is not the least but interested in TSO. lol

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
He probabaly would be if you took him to a show, and see its just not christmas music, but a rock show

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
Lady Gaga in April : ) eekkkk it's my birthday present (which is Monday) but he couldn't wait that long to tell me : D

UnluckyTwin

Shiny_Rock
Oh man I want to see TSO one day, too, but I have to wait until I'm not a broke graduate student!!

I of course recommend HANSON's new album Shout It Out. Just some good fun music, great for working out! You can listen to the full thing free on their myspace.

As for movies, I'm hoping to see What do You Know? and Love and Other Drugs soon. Hope they are good!

speechie

Rough_Rock
Any holiday cookie bakers out there? I would love to try some new recipes...

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Speechie, i bake, but dont know any reciepes off the top of my head, when i firgure a few out ill send them here.

Our TSO tickets were only 34 bucks.....last year they were 25 and were GREAT seats.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results