3. lele88
4. Ittybittykittykat
5. Rockcandymelts
6. fulvia
7. Ilovespinel

DogsandDiamonds

Rough_Rock
Re: *****.****.***.**.*Ladies in Waiting List*.**.***.****.*

Hi to all LIW! I'd like to be added to this list. Long time PS lurker, first post! Been with BF coming up on six years. Had one in-person meeting with VC to see a couple diamonds, gave the nod to one, and BF refuses to tell me anything else. Now just [impatiently] waiting...

lmcriss

Shiny_Rock

DogsandDiamonds|1459624189|4014667 said:
Hi to all LIW! I'd like to be added to this list. Long time PS lurker, first post! Been with BF coming up on six years. Had one in-person meeting with VC to see a couple diamonds, gave the nod to one, and BF refuses to tell me anything else. Now just [impatiently] waiting...

Hi DogsandDiamonds! :wavey: I just looked around forever trying to figure out what/who VC is? Care to enlighten me? Congratulations on your upcoming engagement! What kind of ring are you hoping for? How did you meet?

Ittybittykittykat

Shiny_Rock

DogsandDiamonds said:

Welcome dogsanddiamonds!! Your story sounds exciting! Hope your stay is short! VC is a great choice did you get the diamond from him too?

Ittybittykittykat

Shiny_Rock

lmcriss said:
Hi DogsandDiamonds! :wavey: I just looked around forever trying to figure out what/who VC is? Care to enlighten me? Congratulations on your upcoming engagement! What kind of ring are you hoping for? How did you meet?

Hi lmcriss! :wavey: Welcome! (again lol I said hello in your thread)
VC is Victor Canera one of the top three pave masters that are recommended by PScopers.
The Trinity of Pave: VC, SK- Steven Kirsch and not recommended as much anymore LM Leon Mege.
If you look up their work on PS you'll find beautiful examples of their work.

DogsandDiamonds

Rough_Rock

lmcriss|1459824329|4015526 said:
DogsandDiamonds|1459624189|4014667 said:

Hi, lmcriss! Nice to meet ya. BF and I met quite a few years ago actually working for the same company. We were actually in the same orientation! It wasn't until a few years passed and he left company where we started dating. The story differs depending on who you ask, however. Me: We sat next to each other but we didn't talk much in orientation - I actually thought he was a square! Him: [jokingly] She was so blown away by my good looks that she was too shy to talk to me. Ha! Luckily for us, he didn't turn out to be a square and he is seriously my perfect match. I love him to pieces.

In terms of ring - I've always told BF that I love the Emilya by Victor Canera. It is just too beautiful, so hopefully that is what he's going with. Let's be honest here.... he knows how incredibly picky I am, so I actually know he'll go with it. hehe ;-)

Apologies in advance if I am not posting correctly with these quotes. Forum newbie over here! :wavey:

DogsandDiamonds

Rough_Rock

Ittybittykittykat|1459884149|4015814 said:
DogsandDiamonds said:

Welcome dogsanddiamonds!! Your story sounds exciting! Hope your stay is short! VC is a great choice did you get the diamond from him too?

Hi, Ittybitty! Thanks for the welcome - feels great being here after lurking for so long! Yes, VC did source the diamond. It isn't one of his gorgeous Canera H&As, but it is still pretty darn beautiful. Exciting, yes, but you can imagine how antsy I am knowing nothing beyond that one meeting!!!!

elizabethess

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Hey! There's been so much new activity in the forum lately! Welcome new LIWs! I know a couple people got missed the last time the list was updated, and a few got engaged, so I thought it would be nice to refresh the list! ILoveSpinel is the listkeeper, but hopefully she won't mind if I pinch hit this one, until she returns :)

CONGRATS to the LIW who got engaged and are off the list! :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance:
absoluteme77
sivyaleah
and me! woohoo!

Calling fl_legal and lele88! Haven't heard from you ladies for many months! Removing these names for now, but please come back and fill us in on what's new, and if you're still waiting! :sun:

April 2016 LIW list!
1. Samanthaxo
2. Ittybittykittykat
3. Rockcandymelts
4. fulvia
5. Ilovespinel
6. lmcriss
7. Ariadne_Theia
8. DogsandDiamonds

Dust to everyone!

ILoveSpinel|1456440964|3995767 said:
1. Samanthaxo
2. fl _legal
3. lele88
4. Ittybittykittykat
5. Rockcandymelts
6. fulvia
7. Ilovespinel

elizabethess

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Duh, left out Marquise_Madness ;-)

April 2016 LIW list!
1. Samanthaxo
2. Ittybittykittykat
3. Rockcandymelts
4. fulvia
5. Ilovespinel
6. Marquise_Madness
7. lmcriss
8. Ariadne_Theia
9. DogsandDiamonds

lele88

Rough_Rock

Wow!! I guess it has been months since I last posted. I am still around and waiting for the ring to be started/completed/given? I don't know what stage things are in since turning over the reins over to the bf. Now that I look back it has been a while indeed... :eh: I started leaving little notes on his desk with the word "engagement" on it, and hiding them around his things. It's kinda our running gag, for him to find a "reminder" taped to his various items. I will continue to be patient.

Ittybittykittykat

Shiny_Rock

DogsandDiamonds|1459886839|4015837 said:
Ittybittykittykat|1459884149|4015814 said:
DogsandDiamonds said:

Hi, Ittybitty! Thanks for the welcome - feels great being here after lurking for so long! Yes, VC did source the diamond. It isn't one of his gorgeous Canera H&As, but it is still pretty darn beautiful. Exciting, yes, but you can imagine how antsy I am knowing nothing beyond that one meeting!!!!

I'm sure your ring will be gorgeous! We're all in the same boat impatiently waiting :pray: :lol: but at least you got past the first step & led him in the right direction!

Ittybittykittykat

Shiny_Rock

elizabethess|1459949932|4016121 said:
Hey! There's been so much new activity in the forum lately! Welcome new LIWs! I know a couple people got missed the last time the list was updated, and a few got engaged, so I thought it would be nice to refresh the list! ILoveSpinel is the listkeeper, but hopefully she won't mind if I pinch hit this one, until she returns :)

CONGRATS to the LIW who got engaged and are off the list! :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance:
absoluteme77
sivyaleah
and me! woohoo!

Calling fl_legal and lele88! Haven't heard from you ladies for many months! Removing these names for now, but please come back and fill us in on what's new, and if you're still waiting! :sun:

April 2016 LIW list!
1. Samanthaxo
2. Ittybittykittykat
3. Rockcandymelts
4. fulvia
5. Ilovespinel
6. lmcriss
7. Ariadne_Theia
8. DogsandDiamonds

Dust to everyone!

ILoveSpinel|1456440964|3995767 said:
1. Samanthaxo
2. fl _legal
3. lele88
4. Ittybittykittykat
5. Rockcandymelts
6. fulvia
7. Ilovespinel

Hi elizabethess!! :wavey: Glad your wait was short and sweet! Congratulations on your engagement! :appl:

Ittybittykittykat

Shiny_Rock

lele88|1459959215|4016177 said:
Wow!! I guess it has been months since I last posted. I am still around and waiting for the ring to be started/completed/given? I don't know what stage things are in since turning over the reins over to the bf. Now that I look back it has been a while indeed... :eh: I started leaving little notes on his desk with the word "engagement" on it, and hiding them around his things. It's kinda our running gag, for him to find a "reminder" taped to his various items. I will continue to be patient.

Glad you have a sense of humor! Cute idea to remind him. Hope the moment is coming up soon!

lmcriss

Shiny_Rock

elizabethess|1459957265|4016164 said:

April 2016 LIW list!
1. Samanthaxo
2. Ittybittykittykat
3. Rockcandymelts
4. fulvia
5. Ilovespinel
6. Marquise_Madness
7. lmcriss
8. Ariadne_Theia
9. DogsandDiamonds

Thanks for updating the list Elizabethess!!! :) It's nice to hear from some of the other girls on the board too!! :D

lmcriss

Shiny_Rock

lele88|1459959215|4016177 said:

This is so cute! and an awesome way to keep things in the front of his mind :D Has he given any indication that it might happen soon????

lele88

Rough_Rock

:nono: Nope none at all. he knows I am intuitive so I never hear a peep about such things he wants to keep a secret. At Christmas he had my gifts sent to his parents house so I couldn't guess what he had gotten me. :lol:

lmcriss

Shiny_Rock

lele88|1460061696|4016688 said:
:nono: Nope none at all. he knows I am intuitive so I never hear a peep about such things he wants to keep a secret. At Christmas he had my gifts sent to his parents house so I couldn't guess what he had gotten me. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like your man knows you well!! That's awesome!! :love:

DogsandDiamonds

Rough_Rock

April 2016 LIW list!
1. Samanthaxo
2. Ittybittykittykat
3. Rockcandymelts
4. fulvia
5. Ilovespinel
6. Marquise_Madness
7. lmcriss
8. Ariadne_Theia
9. DogsandDiamonds

Thanks for adding me, but my stay is short-lived. I am no longer in waiting! Write up to follow :love:

lmcriss

Shiny_Rock

DogsandDiamonds|1463595538|4033260 said:

April 2016 LIW list!
1. Samanthaxo
2. Ittybittykittykat
3. Rockcandymelts
4. fulvia
5. Ilovespinel
6. Marquise_Madness
7. lmcriss
8. Ariadne_Theia
9. DogsandDiamonds

Thanks for adding me, but my stay is short-lived. I am no longer in waiting! Write up to follow :love:

YAY!! Congratulations DogsandDiamonds!! Can't wait to hear the whole story!! :D :love: :clap:

totallyfree

Shiny_Rock

Could I be added to the list? The ring is in the house - I have tried it on and confirmed that it fits. Now the waiting commences!

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Welcome totallyfree!

You and I are in the same boat. I also have the ring in the house and just waiting on the proposal.

totallyfree

Shiny_Rock

I guess its normal to be given Protocols For The Ring (with capitals?). I have a series of strict rules, that includes not telling any of my friends so I can't share the agony/excitement!

(I get it, he wants it to be a surprise, doesn't want to be pressured into proposing early, he has 'Plans' etc, but this is a super exciting time and I have so many emotions hahaha)

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium

I totally get it. We also are not telling our friends and family until after the proposal. So there is really only this forum to vent to.
We started our ering journey in June so I am super impatient by now.

totallyfree

Shiny_Rock

Annnddd..... We are engaged! He surprised me with a Sydney Harbour Bridge climb and proposed at the top, all caught on camera! :love:

Totally, disgustingly, adorably in love. :roll:

lele88

Rough_Rock

:dance:

So... We are engaged!! I have fallen off the list long ago it seems. But I figured I would say hey anyway. I had been so busy with school my mind had been completely taken off getting engaged. I knew when he had completed the ring because he's kinda terrible at sneaking around so it's my little secret that I knew he was close to proposing. Then he was able to surprise me on our mini vay-cay we took to visit his uncle. During an "impromptu" trip to Yosemite, where he proposed in front of a waterfall. I will post photos soon.

P.S. It happened in July. :whistle:

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Oh my gosh! Yay! :appl:

I am so happy for you both. As this is PS, ring pictures are definitely required!

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock

So I'm engaged!!!! For a month now!!!! Wedding is July 15,2017!!! Over the moon happy here!!! Let's see if I can get a close up of my ring. img_2157_2.jpg

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Congrats!! It's beautiful! Can we get a hand shot? :naughty:

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock

img_2346.jpg

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock