carat
color
clarity

*****.****.***.**.*Ladies in Waiting List*.**.***.****.*****

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Re: *****.****.***.**.*Ladies in Waiting List*.**.***.****.*

:wavey: lele88
fun! welcome . . . what would you like in a ring?

lele88

Rough_Rock

16ocean|1448217334|3952818 said:
:wavey: lele88
fun! welcome . . . what would you like in a ring?

Hello ocean I am basically looking for a perfect stone for a cathedral pave solitaire setting. As of now I don't have either. The kicker; I would like a lavender colored gemstone of a reasonable size for my center stone... It has been a journey, but this weekend I did run into a person who may be able to deliver both. There are a few other candidates as well. Fingers crossed :naughty:

Ittybittykittykat

Shiny_Rock

16ocean said:
Fingers crossed- ILoveSpinel pops in again . . . you can totally be list keeper.

I guess she hasn't popped back in.. Maybe you are the new list keeper 16ocean!!

Sign me up when you get the chance :cheeky:

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

Ittybittykittykat|1448397727|3953677 said:
16ocean said:
Fingers crossed- ILoveSpinel pops in again . . . you can totally be list keeper.

I guess she hasn't popped back in.. Maybe you are the new list keeper 16ocean!!

Sign me up when you get the chance :cheeky:

:appl:
Sounds good "ibkk" I will post the new list during the first week of Dec.

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

lele88|1448384398|3953588 said:
Hello ocean I am basically looking for a perfect stone for a cathedral pave solitaire setting. As of now I don't have either. The kicker; I would like a lavender colored gemstone of a reasonable size for my center stone... It has been a journey, but this weekend I did run into a person who may be able to deliver both. There are a few other candidates as well. Fingers crossed :naughty:

ooh fingers crossed for sure.
I don't even know what type of stones are lavender . . . . there is a colored stones forum on PS if you have any questions.

I am a fan of the diamond

rockcandymelts

Rough_Rock

Sign me up? :bigsmile:

BF and I have been together for 6+ years, and started ring shopping a few months ago. We haven't been able to find the perfect setting/stone yet, but we're planning on starting the custom process around the first of the year! With any luck, there will be a ring on my finger by February or March!

samanthaxo

Rough_Rock

Hope you ladies are having a wonderful holiday!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

WaWooo! We have -two- new members on the list this month Ittybittykittykat and rockcandymelts welcome hope your stay in LIW is short and sweet

Sending out DUST out to all of us!! And ILoveSpinel how’s it going?
All ladies, don't forget to post least anywhere on PS at lease every 3 months if you have fewer than 500 posts, or every 6 months if you have 500 or more. Obviously we would love for you to post MORE than that but that is the minimum.

The LIW List December 2015

1. ILoveSpinel
2. samanthaxo
3. 16ocean
4. fl _legal
5. lele88
6. Ittybittykittykat
7. rockcandymelts

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Officially a LIW again. SO brought up marrying me this upcoming summer, so that means I'm getting antsy for a proposal! He's completely overwhelmed by jewelry and how much I know about sparklies though, and has admitted multiple times in the past months about feeling pressure to compete with my ex-ring. I've reassured him endlessly that I need a 7.5 ct diamond to compensate for the 7.5 inches I have to deal with, !!! Hahaha, but honestly I always tell him I would marry him in a heartbeat if I could, sans ring.

He's met friends of mine that are PSers and I know they won't let him waste $ at Zales. He has specific instructions to not pay $ until a friend can "ok" it for him. But other than that, he pretty much wants me out of the loop. I got super sad that I'm missing out on the trying on of rings process so we went to Tiffany this past wknd :D to try on different shapes. It was so much fun pretending to not know anything with the sales associate. But Jesus Christ their diamonds are so expensive for NOTHING. Just a brand name!!! X_x

I'm getting antsy and not many people in my life are in this stage of their lives so hopefully I can commiserate with a few of you here. I think the holidays will be super hard for me as I watch friends all get rings. Darn! Help me survive!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

Yea!!! Madelise welcome back I will put you on the list in Jan and please commiserate away . . .
I don’t know how I am going to go through the holidays w/ my BF . . . it’s been over two years and . . . I am ready to build a life w/ him.

kitkat812

Rough_Rock

Hi everyone. I am a long time lurker of PS, which was super helpful in educating the SO on rings and stones and all that sparkles. I found a receipt for a ring to be made by LM a few weeks ago (accidentally I swear!) so I guess I belong in this club. I've never posted before, but I poke around and this seems to be the place where everyone is jonesing for more activity, so here goes. Add me to the list!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

16ocean|1450069710|3961133 said:
Yea!!! Madelise welcome back I will put you on the list in Jan and please commiserate away . . .
I don’t know how I am going to go through the holidays w/ my BF . . . it’s been over two years and . . . I am ready to build a life w/ him.

When do you think it's going to happen? Do you live with him?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

kitkat812|1450357145|3962603 said:
Hi everyone. I am a long time lurker of PS, which was super helpful in educating the SO on rings and stones and all that sparkles. I found a receipt for a ring to be made by LM a few weeks ago (accidentally I swear!) so I guess I belong in this club. I've never posted before, but I poke around and this seems to be the place where everyone is jonesing for more activity, so here goes. Add me to the list!

Eek! Leon?! What else did it say!! Time to get your nails done!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

madelise|1450401767|3962862 said:

ooooh! ok . . . . VERY exciting.
What are you hoping for and did it match the receipt? :naughty:

and welcome kitkat812

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

madelise|1450401627|3962861 said:

At this point -no- clue.

not yet . . .I don't think I could live w/ him(or any BF w/ out a ring and a date). Fortunately we live in the same town four blocks away from each other so we can easily see each other every day.

kitkat812

Rough_Rock

16ocean|1450411819|3962901 said:
madelise|1450401767|3962862 said:

ooooh! ok . . . . VERY exciting.
What are you hoping for and did it match the receipt? :naughty:

and welcome kitkat812

Yay Leon!

We had talked about rings and getting engaged/married and all that, so I actually sent him some info on LM and the stone shape and style ring I liked. I told him just a plain solitaire setting thin and dainty, like exactly what LM specializes in, but no Pave. That's exactly like the model number on the work order. It basically said a plain solitaire similar to r5987 I think is what it said. so that's almost spot on to what I wanted. I did want double claw prongs, but oh well, maybe if one of them ever bends I'll just have it sent back and double claw prongs added way down the road.

We're going away in Jan to the Caribbean on vacation, so I'm expecting the proposal then... But it said it'd take 5 weeks to make about 3 or 4 weeks ago. So he'll technically have it for Christmas...

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

16ocean|1450411984|3962903 said:

At this point -no- clue.

not yet . . .I don't think I could live w/ him(or any BF w/ out a ring and a date). Fortunately we live in the same town four blocks away from each other so we can easily see each other every day.

Ah, I see. Yeah, I lived an hour away from the BF in a very expensive area, so due to logistics of traveling, finances, and, well, the ability to see each other more, we now live together :)

How was your holidays?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well, I guess before you had the time to add me, I'm off! No need to be added :)

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

:clap: :dance: :dance:

best wishes to the both of you . . . glad your stay was sooo short!!!

and even more that you met the man you are meant to be with
madelise|1451675081|3969327 said:
Well, I guess before you had the time to add me, I'm off! No need to be added :)

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

madelise|1451116222|3966329 said:
16ocean|1450411984|3962903 said:

At this point -no- clue.

Ah, I see. Yeah, I lived an hour away from the BF in a very expensive area, so due to logistics of traveling, finances, and, well, the ability to see each other more, we now live together :)

How was your holidays?

my holidays were great. . . had a good bit of time off work and ENJOYED most everything abt the end of 2015 and everything abt the start of 2016.

I am off the list at #3

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

The LIW List January 2016

1. Samanthaxo
2. fl _legal
3. lele88
4. Ittybittykittykat
5. Rockcandymelts
6. kitkat812

sending dust dust dust to all on the list

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

Oops forgot "fulvia" welcome

The LIW List January 3, 2016

1. Samanthaxo
2. fl _legal
3. lele88
4. Ittybittykittykat
5. Rockcandymelts
6. kitkat812
7. fulvia

this is my last post as list keeper . . . so hope someone wants to check in and keep this going. Thanks to all throughout the years who shared abt meeting a great significant other and their happy times

Ittybittykittykat

Shiny_Rock

Congratulations 16ocean!!! I'm very happy your wait is over! :appl: :appl: Will you be posting on SMTB?

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock

Ittybittykittykat|1451925932|3970435 said:
Congratulations 16ocean!!! I'm very happy your wait is over! :appl: :appl: Will you be posting on SMTB?

Virtual --hugs-- Ittybittykittykat.

me too

I love the man and feel grateful.
With the BF(now fiancé) proposing our plans for the future seem more than just vague plans but "official".

I did post in SMTB and want to thank -you- for hanging out w/ me here in the sadly quiet LIW.

List keeper is up for grabs so if that is something you want to do . . . .

Here's to more happy engagement stories and sending -dust your way-

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock

Hi I'm back! It's been too long, still waiting for my proposal, but hey we have at least started talking marriage... My for my guy that is a big deal...

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock

The LIW List January 22, 2016

1. Samanthaxo
2. fl _legal
3. lele88
4. Ittybittykittykat
5. Rockcandymelts
6. kitkat812
7. fulvia
8. Ilovespinel

So I'll try to up date the list at the beginning of the month.

Let's see some action!!! And some new meat!

Dust to all!

kitkat812

Rough_Rock

You can take me off the list! He proposed!!

absolutme77

Shiny_Rock
Premium

I guess I belong on this list for now. Been posting in RockyTalky and they helped pick out a gorgeous stone for me. The ring is ordered and is supposed to ship from JA tomorrow (although still in production today so I'm wary of that). But after that, I have no idea when he is going to propose.

sivyaleah

Rough_Rock

I'd like to be added also!

May as well have others to shoot the breeze with as we wait :clap:

elizabethess

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Hi! Casual lurker, with my very first post :wavey:

I am an itchy itchy impatient LIW (it's coming, I believe fairly soon in the weeks/few months range, though not sure when) and although it's pretty inactive in here, I am hoping just the act of posting and responding will help channel some of this excitement. If ILoveSpinel is still keeping list, please add me! Otherwise, if it's not too cheeky of me to offer, I can post what seems like the most recent version so the latest people are added...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results