shape
carat
color
clarity

Kobe Bryant died p— helicopter crash

AV_

Ideal_Rock
The news of Spain are entirely overrun ,( & this is soccer land; Damn!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Heartbreaking. Tragic. :((

cheers--Sharon

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
His poor wife. Imagine being the one who had to tell her that her husband and child are gone.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is terrible and heartbreaking.
Prayers to everyone that was on board and their families. This reminds me of when Paul Walker died. Another tragedy as well.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incredibly tragic. Poor Vanessa, my heart breaks for her.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I’m in shock, and my husband is inconsolable, he has been weeping on and off all day. It really hits close to home for us, because we are die-hard Lakers fans, Being from the same general area, and watching him grow up with us! A person from our neighborhood FB site also lost his wife and mother in the same crash, so it is heartbreaking. I cannot fathom how the families involved must be hurting.. ... for peace for all involved.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seemed such an incredible man, husband, father, son. Human, made mistakes and became a better man. My heart aches for his wife and daughters. Basically there are no words that can adequately say just how sad people feel.

Caligems

Rough_Rock
My heart aches for Vanessa. If she even slept a wink last night, she woke up today to realize her worst nightmare really is happening. It’s not a bad dream
Her beautiful baby will really never ever be coming home again.

as a newly bereaved mom of two months, she is unable to breath right now and the pain is horrific. And unbearable

i feel her pain and i pray for her and her family

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart aches for Vanessa. If she even slept a wink last night, she woke up today to realize her worst nightmare really is happening. It’s not a bad dream

as a newly bereaved mom of two months, she is unable to breath right now and the pain is horrific. And unbearable

I too have been thinking of her since yesterday. I can’t imagine the horror, the pain. Nothing worse.

Thinking of all the people who lost their life yesterday in the helicopter crash. :(

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry @Caligems. I am truly sorry. I cannot imagine going through what you have gone through and what Mrs Bryant must be going through too. As an older woman I hold my arms to hug you like a mom can only do, dust for so balance in your life. I am truly sorry.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I’m very sorry to hear that you know this pain, HUGS

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cant even imagine his wife's pain. Such a loss is hard to imagine how you would even take one step out of bed in the morning. She has been on my heart, mind and prayer continually since this news broke.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results