shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry travel cases?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oops sorry guys, my bad, this is the one I have. That darn picture is just so small. But no problem, because they are all great. It just
depends on what your looking for...

LWS09455B10226_2.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of all shown my actual favorite is the Tiffany one. It looks like the ideal size for me. I don't know how I would handle my studs in there though. I wouldn't want them flying around.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ame if you are taking about the round case, your studs will fit in the ring slot and be held tightly. It's not really a problem about them floating arund as the case is zipped and they end up in the little well anyway. It only holds a few pieces, maybe a second set. I love that case to take off my stuff in the hotel room so I dont have to leave it on the dresser where it could be knocked off accidentally.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
yea that's the one I was thinking. I figure at night while I sleep they can be in that well and not be a problem. But if I had to pick them up and run for it, I wouldn't want them banging off my rings or anything. I do have a couple little tiffany pouches though I guess I could slip them into and put that in the little well area...

That would be so much better than having like 4 boxes or whatever. A friend of mine was so kind to give me one of her BGD ring boxes to keep my diamond band and e-ring in when I travel, and I just leave my plain one on, so I use that now. I just have to bring the Kwiat box for my studs.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sundial|1313623646|2992938 said:
Oh you guys are such a bad influence! I just ordered the jewelry case plus a toiletries case from Leatherology. They have great looking stuff!!!

:bigsmile:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy|1313570225|2992475 said:
[

I think it would help you... but not with the loose stones. I keep my loose stuff in a separate box full of little plastic boxes. With my set jewelry it's fabulous. How are you liking your Baggallini?

The Baggallini case is very compact--a nice size for slipping in your purse--but I ended up ordering a couple of the Leatherology cases because the Baggalini didn't have enough padding for me. It will work great for travel with more casual pieces, but I think I'm going to like the added protection of the Leatherology cases. I bought a small one (in the gaudiest color I could pick so I won't lose it at the bottom of the purse) for slipping in my travel purse, and one to stay at home and organize the jewelry I keep in the safe:

http://www.leatherology.com/item_detail.aspx?ItemCode=LWS09454G02190

and

http://www.leatherology.com/item_detail.aspx?ItemCode=LWS09453G08063

Yup, the gemstone boxes aren't a problem, it's all the different size and shapes of the jewelry boxes that create chaos inside the safe.

Now I'm going to be compulsively checking for the daily deals on Leatherology...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results