shape
carat
color
clarity

ITS READY!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to share my excitement with the news that my custom ring is DONE! My fabulous jeweler called us and said the ring is ready and looks beautiful!
30.gif

Now I just need you ladies to convince me not to go over to peek a look because I work two blocks from it.....

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!!!! That''s so exciting!
36.gif

Just curious though...did the jeweller call YOU to tell you that the ring was ready? Or did he call your SO and your SO called you?

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, wasnt clear. yeah, he called my SO and my SO called me knowing these last few weeks waiting for it to be done have been KILLING me
3.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Great news! Now your SO better get his move on -- pronto!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!! He better go pick it up today!
1.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don''t go look, but I so badly want to see pictures!!!
31.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see!!

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 2:12:59 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31.gif
Haha I need better convincing than that!
2.gif

Basically, when we agreed to design the ring together to ensure I got the one I want, I said "How about, I dont see the final project, so that when you do propose, it will still be a surprise because I will never have seen it finished before". So it was my brilliant idea, and now its killing me knowing its so close! I want to see it SO bad!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 2:32:03 PM
Author: NakedFinger
Date: 3/17/2009 2:12:59 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31.gif
2.gif

Basically, when we agreed to design the ring together to ensure I got the one I want, I said ''How about, I dont see the final project, so that when you do propose, it will still be a surprise because I will never have seen it finished before''. So it was my brilliant idea, and now its killing me knowing its so close! I want to see it SO bad!
Do you have your design posted anywhere? I did something similar when I picked out the stone and then refused to see it until it was set and on my finger. It''s hard huh?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Aaaahhh!! The waiting must be killing you!!
32.gif

Can''t wait to see it!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 2:32:03 PM
Author: NakedFinger

2.gif

Basically, when we agreed to design the ring together to ensure I got the one I want, I said ''How about, I dont see the final project, so that when you do propose, it will still be a surprise because I will never have seen it finished before''. So it was my brilliant idea, and now its killing me knowing its so close! I want to see it SO bad!
I also played a big part in designing the setting but after we met with the jeweller my FI booted me from the process! I wasn''t allowed to know how long it would take to make it and when it would be ready.

Of course you want to see it because it''s TWO FREAKIN'' BLOCKS from you!!! I''m actually surprised your SO told you it was ready...isn''t that part of the surprise? Silly boys!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
that''s fantastic.
OOOH can''t wait to see pics

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
You want us to convince you NOT to peek??? Yeah, right! Go in there right now and snap a pic to show us!!! Haha...just kidding!

Can''t wait to see the pics, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Hanging out for pics! Can you describe it?

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 11:43:50 AM
Author: LaraOnline
Hanging out for pics! Can you describe it?
Its a 2ct cushion with a 3 sided pave band, catherdral setting, in platinum

Should be a beut!
31.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
sounds YUM!
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results