shape
carat
color
clarity

it speaks for itself

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I saw that a couple of days ago! Totally insane.
23.gif
I mean, I understand that a wedding can be stressful, but that's pushing it too far.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know...It feels "off" to me. Don't some people make fake videos to post on YouTube?

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 10:36:25 AM
Author: fatafelice
I don't know...It feels 'off' to me. Don't some people make fake videos to post on YouTube?

I thought the exact same thing, but on weddingbee, someone posted that (get ready for this, 'cuz it's confusing!) one of the bridesmaids is a friend of whoever posted it on IndieBride. Of course, it still could be fake.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that on Saturday... one of my coworkers emailed it to me with the subject line "Dont do this..." (do you think that was a hint or something? hehe
31.gif
)

Fatafellice.. I am with you.. something just seemed weird to me.. I personally think its fake... way too many smiles goin on in that video.. and the hair.. yeah.. it looked like a wig to me... hence the "bride wigs out" tag line.. LOL...

Still great entertainment and a perfect PSA on what NOT to do on your wedding day...

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
too funny. that poor girl.

anyway, ace, is that a wheaten terrier in your pic??? cute dog!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW. That''s why you want to make sure your MOH is the cool, calm, and collected type, and can talk you down from the ledge on any given day (should you be the psychotic type prone to these types of fits, that is.)
9.gif
I just loved it when someone said "someday you''ll look back on this and laugh." That should be written in stone as something NOT to say to a bride who is freaking out. (Whether this video was real or not.)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It certainly could be fake but oh my lord if it was not, she was completely spastic. No, her hair was not pretty when she came in the room, but it could have been dealt with...She really seemed off her nut to me, just really out of control in a way that was not normal...I think the girls were smiling because they A: knew the camera was on and B: were afraid because she was wigging out so much...it was like a bit of shock or something, like watching a car crash in slo mo...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hah is that the one where the bride freaks out and cuts all her hair off?

i thought it was totally legit and the chick seemed like she had ISSUES. years ago, i was in a wedding where a VERY sweet gal who i had known for years and always thought was the nicest person ever, pulled a freak out and turned into the bride of frankenstein and it was really scary at how mean and evil she was. all i remember is being appalled for hours at her behavior to person after person in her party, her father...her mother...me...etc. then after the wedding, poof, back to normal. after that i could never look at her the same way again...it was like i saw her true face. oh and i ran into her recently after not seeing her for years...AND she was divorced. TWICE. big surprise, that marriage never should have happened and i think her behavior was part of her knowing it. she had issues too.

oh and how nice of her 'friends' to post her wig out on the internet! seriously! i wonder if one of those friends who posted it was also a 'best friend' or a sister who had wanted that wedding date for her own or some sordid tale, kind of like some of the horror stories we hear about happening to PS brides!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara, do you remember the girl saying, Turn off the camera or I won''t be your friend anymore?" (big loss) and then at the end, she saw the camera was on and she SCREAMED and grabbed it? She probably REALLY went ballistic then, and the older sister who was not getting married or was not married yet and the soon to be ex friend just decided to go for it, because, really, she would laugh about this one day...NOT.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
yeah, I would say this was totally staged. Looks to fake.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Two words: Hair trial.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
LOL

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol df yea at the end when the gal screamed and then lunged at the camera...then the camera went black i was like DAMN why wasn't there a second camera?! now it's getting good!! haha.
3.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i am sooo not buying the authenticity of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results