shape
carat
color
clarity

It FINALLY HAPPENED!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missbunnie66

Rough_Rock
I just want to thank everyone that has supported me in my craziness. No thanks to those of you, who didnt believe in me, and told me to relax because i was young and blah blah. I knew in my heart of hearts that this is the man that i wanted to be with for the rest of my life, and last night as I was watching intervention on A&E, after taking a shower, my boyfriend came into the room, asked how my day was. I told him it was kinda crappy cause it was monday, and he said he had something to make me feel better. he got down on one knee, said i know mondays suck, but will you marry me? and I cried and shook my head yes. Good luck to the rest of you girls!! I wish everyone happiness. If you just stop looking for it, thats when it will finally come to you. :)

adhesive

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Best of luck to you.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
thats great....congrats...!!!!!
PICTURES!!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

mochamamasita

Shiny_Rock
Awwww, how sweet. I love how spontaneous it was.
emsmile.gif

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Awww congrats!!
36.gif

CheshireSmile

Shiny_Rock
what a sweet proposal! Congratulations!

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we get pics of the ring?

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!
1.gif

bluebell

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 1:00:20 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we get pics of the ring?

Do we, do we?
31.gif

adak

Rough_Rock
Congrats! Can''t wait to see pics!
9.gif

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Sweet proposal...can''t wait to see the ring photos !

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
congrats!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 11:33:38 AM
Author:missbunnie66
I just want to thank everyone that has supported me in my craziness. No thanks to those of you, who didnt believe in me, and told me to relax because i was young and blah blah. I knew in my heart of hearts that this is the man that i wanted to be with for the rest of my life, and last night as I was watching intervention on A&E, after taking a shower, my boyfriend came into the room, asked how my day was. I told him it was kinda crappy cause it was monday, and he said he had something to make me feel better. he got down on one knee, said i know mondays suck, but will you marry me? and I cried and shook my head yes. Good luck to the rest of you girls!! I wish everyone happiness. If you just stop looking for it, thats when it will finally come to you. :)
33.gif

Congrats on your engagement.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Pictures!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! We need to see pictures!!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Yey how exciting! So happy for you! Congrats! Looked at your ring in previous posts.. beautiful!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations
36.gif

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
awwww....what a great proposal!!!

congratulations!!!
36.gif

pictures?!

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
cute! Can we see some hand shots? Miss bunnie has pictures posted on another thread, btw.

missbunnie66

Rough_Rock
Im sorry you guys, about the no pics, i have been trying to resize them, its just hard to do here at work. and Gwen in response to "No thanks to those of you, who didnt believe in me, and told me to relax because i was young and blah blah." way back when, when i started having suspiscion of my boyfriend, now fiance, was going to propose to me, i posted my first post here, and Im not going to name any names, but someone was like "oh relax, your 23 and have been together for 6 months. you need to learn how to live by yourself before you go and get married." well sometimes, you just know,and other than that, everyone on here has been completely wonderful. I thank everyone for their kind words, and Im really working on the pics for everyone. thank you so much for the congrats!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 1:33:14 PM
Author: missbunnie66
Im sorry you guys, about the no pics, i have been trying to resize them, its just hard to do here at work. and Gwen in response to ''No thanks to those of you, who didnt believe in me, and told me to relax because i was young and blah blah.'' way back when, when i started having suspiscion of my boyfriend, now fiance, was going to propose to me, i posted my first post here, and Im not going to name any names, but someone was like ''oh relax, your 23 and have been together for 6 months. you need to learn how to live by yourself before you go and get married.'' well sometimes, you just know,and other than that, everyone on here has been completely wonderful. I thank everyone for their kind words, and Im really working on the pics for everyone. thank you so much for the congrats!
I was curious about the comment too so I went back and checked out the thread. It was one person and everyone else who contributed to the thread had encourage words and was excited for you. So, put the past in the past and relish this exciting time in your life!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

OneAngryElf

Rough_Rock
Can''t wait to see the pics!! Congrats!!!!!!

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 3:43:09 PM
Author: sammyj
Date: 4/17/2009 1:33:14 PM

Author: missbunnie66

Im sorry you guys, about the no pics, i have been trying to resize them, its just hard to do here at work. and Gwen in response to ''No thanks to those of you, who didnt believe in me, and told me to relax because i was young and blah blah.'' way back when, when i started having suspiscion of my boyfriend, now fiance, was going to propose to me, i posted my first post here, and Im not going to name any names, but someone was like ''oh relax, your 23 and have been together for 6 months. you need to learn how to live by yourself before you go and get married.'' well sometimes, you just know,and other than that, everyone on here has been completely wonderful. I thank everyone for their kind words, and Im really working on the pics for everyone. thank you so much for the congrats!

I was curious about the comment too so I went back and checked out the thread. It was one person and everyone else who contributed to the thread had encourage words and was excited for you. So, put the past in the past and relish this exciting time in your life!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You piqued my curiosity so I went back and looked around too. Debzy''s comment was sound and supportive. I know too many girls who are so set on having a ring on their finger and a fairy tale wedding. They forget that life doesn''t end after the honeymoon and they''ll spend the rest of their lives regretting the decisions they made when they were young. That being said, only you and your FI know the depths of your relationship so I''m not going to judge or offer up any advice of my own. I also know some wonderfully happy couples who married young after whirlwind romances. Congratulations on your engagement! I can''t wait to see pictures!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Please post pictures soon!

Don''t worry too much about comments that you believe to be less than supportive of your engagement (unless, of course, they are coming from people who truly know you and your relationship). As long as you and your new fiance are committed to spending the rest of your lives together--for better or worse, etc.--just enjoy this incredibly special time in your life. It goes by so quickly! Come on over to BWW when you''re ready to begin planning =).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results