shape
carat
color
clarity

invitation wording

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
My wedding and reception are at the same location. After the wedding there will be a cocktail hour outside and then dinner. I am wondering how to word this on the invititation. I was thinking of putting at the bottom of the invitation "reception following" or something like that instead of an addition enclosure with the information but maybe I need the enclosure. What does everyone think? I don''t know what the etiquette rules are here.
Thanks!
Tiffany

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
My wedding was exactly like yours, ceremony, cocktail hour, drinks, all at the same place. At the bottom of our invites it said "Reception immediately following ceremony." People will ask if they don''t know, so I wouldn''t worry too much about it though, we had no confusion or issues.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just wrote "Reception immediately following" or "Reception to follow" at the bottom (I can't remember which way I said it). When you don't include a separate reception card in the invitation, or don't make mention of another venue, people will realize it's all at the same place. (And you save money on the invites cuz you don't need the reception card.
emthup.gif
)

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much! I am putting "Reception immediately following" at the bottom of the invite. That will save me a little $ on the extra enclosure and my guests won''t have so much paper to sift through. By the time I put in the accomodation card and the rsvp card it gets a little obnoxious with enclosures, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results