shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m in love..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
...with this dress.
30.gif

http://www.morilee.com/DressDetail.aspx?C=1&D=2108&P=1

I''m way ahead of schedule looking at dresses (still waiting for the ring) but I can''t help myself. I have a strong feeling this will be the first pic I show when it''s time to go shopping for real.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s a gorgeous dress. I''ve tried it on and it''s beautiful, just didn''t feel quite right for me. I''ve been on the hunt for the perfect dress since a few months before we got engaged... I''ve been dress shopping twice since the proposal and going again next week. I''m 99% sure of the one I want (haven''t tried it on yet, found a picture, like you), and I want to be absolutely certain by trying as many dresses as I can!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful dress! I hope you love it when you try it on............ BUT, if you don''t its just an excuse to shop and shop and shop till you find your ideal one!!!

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
I love the dress you''ve picked out!! Btu I might be biases as it looks similar to the one I ended up buying: Maggie Sottero''s Pia:

piafrontmaggie11.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
OMG so_happy that is stunning!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
So_happy, that is sooooo funny! Before I found the one I posted, Pia was my top contender!! It''s so pretty!! We have good taste, I think.
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous dress! I hope it looks perfect on you.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 1:59:21 PM
Author: ladyciel
So_happy, that is sooooo funny! Before I found the one I posted, Pia was my top contender!! It''s so pretty!! We have good taste, I think.
36.gif
Yes we do!! You''re going to have so much fun trying these gowns on!!! I wish I could still be doing that........but I am not allowed to......I am a 2 dress bride and I''ve already abused my dress-buying powers
9.gif
9.gif

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 1:33:19 PM
Author: anchor31
OMG so_happy that is stunning!
Thank you, anchor!!! It sounds like you like the overal shape alot of both the ML and the MS gown posted here........perhaps the Maggie will fit you differently? You would''nt believe how solidly the dress is constructed :) It won''t require a bra or anything. And the slightly dipped neckline really compliments those with a shorter upper chest area like mine. (I did not try on a Moril Lee so perhaps her gowns are the same anyway)

Sorry for slight highjack!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results