shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm high on chocolate endorphins

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My SO had a bunch of left over Kit Kats and Hershey Kisses from making Halloween bags for the kiddies.

I couldn't help myself.
Now my belly is going to burst.

Do you ever overindulge?

Ohhhhhh!
MOooooannnnn!WWWWHHHHYYYdidIdoIT?

chocolate belly.jpg

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I have a tried-and-true method to stop myself from eating candy... I eat it 'til it goes away!!! That way I don't have to think about it
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
Sooooo, to answer your question, YES! I overindulge all the time. It's miraculous I'm not overweight!!!

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh yes. I have been known to eat more than is sensible. Once or twice.... :bigsmile:

It isn't candy or chocolate that's my problem though. It's pizza. I can suck down a pizza intended for several people, and then look around for more.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE leftover pizza for breakfast.

There can't be chocolate in the house, ever -- if there is, I make it disappear real quick! Every. single. bite. Yummmmmmmm.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Guilty as charged. I'm in worse shape than any of you! I can make both chocolate and pizza disappear in the blink of an eye! Thank goodness I don't keep it in the house or I'd be as big as a house! :naughty: :lol:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chocolate is my favorite and my downfall. I can't buy it and have it around or I'd eat it all nonstop! There is no such thing as too full for me when it comes to chocolate. It will slap weight on you faster than anything I know so I indulge very infrequently. As with any other addiction (and for me it is an addiction!) the less you have of it, the less you crave it.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its unpossible to overdo chocolate. Unpossible!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Kenny, your posts are always so damn funny :lol:

I think we all do this. I bought a giant bag of the little packages of sweedish fish/sour patch kids last week for Halloween and I've probably eaten half of them. Oops :o

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Oddly no. I become so sick if I eat too much sugary foods that I'm able to stop after two or three mini bars or one full size bar. I overindulge on milk and fancy cheeses all the time!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh Kenny, I am such a sucker for Kit Kats! :lickout:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought candy early for Halloween and swore I wouldnt open it...half a bag is now gone :shock: . I have no idea where it went :oops: .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results