shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m engaged!!!!! ... Any engagement photo ideas?? We''re doing them Tuesday!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

broadway

Rough_Rock
He did it!! We got engaged on Friday night! The ring stress was forgotten, it''s beautiful and exactly what I should have!

We went out to dinner and when we got home the apartment was filled with candles, roses and champagne!! He had his best friend come over while we were eating so it would be a suprise. After he did it we decided to skip the champagne and rushed downtown to celebrate with some friends at the place we met. It was perfect! And we got to stretch the engagement festivities by doing the whole thing over again Saturday!! I even had him get down on one knee and ask again!! I told him I was too excited the first time and I couldn''t remember it clearly enough and I wanted the picture in my head forever.

BUT, we''re getting our engagement photos done on Tuesday (long story on the rushing). Do y''all have any ideas for cute, quirky photos? We''re taking most of them on the State Capital grounds and then some on a really quirky, trendy street in town with lots of vintage looking signs and cool boutiques.

OMG!! I''M ENGAGED!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif

Sorry I don''t have any ideas for pics, we''re taking our next summer...

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Congrats!!

36.gif
Sounds like you had fun celebrating!
36.gif

Ring pics please!!!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Any pix??
30.gif

One of our friends was proposing to his GF and had a friend come to decorate the apartment while they were out to dinner... except when they got home, the guy was still there!! So she''s screaming thinking somebody''s robbing their house, her BF is down on one knee trying to propose, and the friend ends up standing there awkwardly witnessing the whole thing... glad yours went a little more smoothly!!!!
31.gif

broadway

Rough_Rock
Thank you all! OMG, eph, that is a hilarious story! I''m glad it didn''t happen to me, but I''m sure she''ll never forget!! I am going to post some pics once i figure out how to do it....
26.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Can''t wait to see the pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results