shape
carat
color
clarity

If you could ask your furbaby 3 questions what would those questions be?

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
Why do you snap at your sister?
What hurts you?
You really do love mommy more than daddy right?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
1. Bailey is 11 years old now so I would ask him if he’s still in pain after getting his Rimadyl...so I could give him more if he needed it.
2. Are we giving you a happy life?
3. Do you know how much I love you?

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
For Ziggy Louise LeFlocker (a cockatiel):

1. Do you want a birdy friend so you won’t be alone during the day?
2. We love you very much ok?
3. Are you happy?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh dear ive used up about 20 questions
no way the cats would answer all those
but Borris, do yoy like it here in Wanganui, with a higher house and more garden ? i hope so because we thought of you when we were deciding
do you miss being a Tawa cat ?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why do you insist on peeing outside the litter box sometimes - but you’re perfectly fine with using it other times?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And the follow up - you know that if one day I actually toss you out the window like I always threaten to after cleaning up the sixth “accident” of the day... I’d go out and retrieve you right away, right?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oliver, why do you keep chasing Tommy and bullying Bobby? What are we doing wrong? Why do you insist on being a pain in the proverbial butt? Do you like all the time outs you are getting?

:confused:

oliverinnocentnot.png

OK that was 4 questions but that last one is rhetorical haha.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oliver, why do you keep chasing Tommy and bullying Bobby? What are we doing wrong? Why do you insist on being a pain in the proverbial butt? Do you like all the time outs you are getting?

:confused:

oliverinnocentnot.png

OK that was 4 questions but that last one is rhetorical haha.
1647772189997.png
I want to go visit my NZ aunty and show her how naughty i am because she never beleaves mommy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1647772189997.png
I want to go visit my NZ aunty and show her how naughty i am because she never beleaves mommy

Hahaha I will have him on the first plane outta here going to NZ...please meet him at the airport.

He cannot wait to see his Auntie Nicky. 8)

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 6.34.37 AM.png

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1. How did you become a stray? And how long were you out there alone.
2. Why do you eat gross stuff like squirrel poop?
3. Do you know that you are in your furever home and will never be at a shelter again?

IMG_3772.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When we go for a walk, who do you think is taking who?

Can we please work out some sort of code so you can tell me if you're hurting, and where?

That squirrel you saw - in the big pine off our back patio - left 3 years ago. I GUARANTEE you he's not coming back. For the love of all things holy, can you PLEASE stop 'seeing him off the premises'??! He's GONE. I PROMISE!

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
We have 7 cats but I really want to know what our handsome movie-star-esque himbo boy Tofu thinks...
  1. Are you really just a beautiful face with nothing going on in there?
  2. How does rain make you feel? (he always looks out the window when it rains)
  3. How are you so utterly gorgeous?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why do you want to go out at 4am ?
Why don't you eat the chicken you asked for that i cooked for you ?
Why are you a mean girl with Fluffa when she loves you so much and just wants to be your friend? :(2
And number 4 - what is wrong with the dirt box ?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you happy?

Are you happy with your mum?

What could your mum do more to spoil you?

DK :))

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Did you know how much I loved you?
Do you forgive me for things I did wrong?
Would you want to see me if I came looking for you at Rainbow Bridge?

They would most definitely come to see you, I see my dog in my dreams sometimes, she's been gone 16 years, I miss her so much.
Now I have cats and love them just the same.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would ask him about his past, before we had him. Were you abused? Why do you bite us?
We adopted him from the shelter.
He has issues, and I'm pretty sure he was abused.

He had two different names on his microchip, so he was sent to a shelter at least twice.
His tail is kinked near the end, I assume from being smashed in a door.

His one fang is 1/3 broken off, and on the same side of his face, his eye weeps and his nose sometimes runs. He also sneezes. So putting all that together, I think someone kicked or hit him on that side of the face, hard enough to break his fang off, and maybe damage his sinuses.

On top of all that, he bites (sometimes very hard) when he gets exited. So playing with him sometimes is a cautionary event. I think someone taunted him as a kitten , and now he plays aggressively.
This is probably why he was in the shelter multiple times, and maybe why someone struck him after he bit them.

But he's improved vastly in the 5 years we've had him. I can sometimes read him, and when he gets "bitey" I leave him alone.
But he's a very good boy most of the time, and he loves hugs and kisses.
He LOVES his daddy, and the two are inseparable.
miso 2.jpg

He's beautiful

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you love us as much as we love you? We think you do but we would love to hear you say it - lol!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1. How did you become a stray? And how long were you out there alone.
2. Why do you eat gross stuff like squirrel poop?
3. Do you know that you are in your furever home and will never be at a shelter again?

IMG_3772.jpg

This was so wonderfully endearing. But the squirrel poop thing--martini all over my keyboard! LOLOLOL

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ziggy Louise LeFlocker passed away in December. I miss her more than I can say. She was my friend. 20210214_175332.jpg

What a sweet boo. You will always love her.

Take care friend. xoxo

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ziggy Louise LeFlocker passed away in December. I miss her more than I can say. She was my friend.
20210214_175332.jpg

I don't think this kind of sadness ever goes away we just get better at hiding it or better at carrying on without them but there is always this sad empty lonely void where they have been

i miss Tibby every day

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results