carat
color
clarity

IDEAS TO MAKE PRICESCOPE SPARKLE AGAIN

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hI,

I am going to suggest to admin that they consider sending some e-mail messages to past Pricescope members welcoming them to come back. As others have said life gets in the way, but maybe they will remember how much they enjoyed it here. I know in the past we have never received an e-mail from PS, but Mark Zuckerberg sends them all the time. If there is no specific reason to not send them, we should consider a few well placed e-mails to remind them that wonderful PS is still her. There were some really nice people there then.

Please put your suggestion here

Annette

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EEK! :eek2:

I would not like getting an email from a forum I haven't visited in a long time, or a short time, inviting me to come back and post. Actually it would piss me off since that feels to me like spam. :knockout:
... and if Mark Zuck does it then it must be a bad thing.

IMO it's also gives a bad impression, as if Hangout is desperate and dying.

They know where PS is.

I like that saying, "Be the change you want to see".
If I want PS to sparkle then I should sparkle when I post on PS.

Last edited:

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
A long, long time ago, I used to receive general “photo posts of the week” emails and I looked at the pics - like a newsletter (I’m pretty sure PS sent that email). It wouldn’t bother me to receive those again but maybe once or twice a month. If I have time, I’ll look at them; if I’m busy, I’ll skip it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EEK! :eek2:

I would not like getting an email from a forum I haven't visited in a long time, or a short time, inviting me to come back and post. Actually it would piss me off since that feels to me like spam. :knockout:
... and if Mark Zuck does it then it must be a bad thing.

IMO it's also gives a bad impression, as if Hangout is desperate and dying.

They know where PS is.

I like that saying, "Be the change you want to see".
If I want PS to sparkle then I should sparkle when I post on PS.

I am with Kenny here. I would find it creepy to receive an email asking for me to come back to a forum where I was no longer posting.

"Be the change you want to see"...yes this is exactly it. IMO.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I disagree. Something like, "We have a new look". come visit us on our 20h anniversary. Or send for Valentines day or Christmas, with photos of some stuff as in above post.

I don't mind some e-mails. People pay good money for list that Pricescope should have. I actually hope they have it.

actually, I do think its at a critical point.

Annette

I guess you would be opposed to putting something in everybodys feed who comes to the site?. I see them as the best potential members.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I have put this in a separate post. There is an answer to your E-mail objections.

Just OPT out

Annette

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

It means that in order to become a member you must give an e-mail address to Pricescope. So they should have the email addresses of those active and inactive members. Of course many may have changed, but many my remain the same.

Annett

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok
the ‘people pay good money for’ part is what confused me

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results