shape
carat
color
clarity

I want to ask my man to marry me ... do i but him a ring ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

murrayk

Rough_Rock
i have been with my BF for a wonderful 6mths. I want to ask him to marry me. We have already discussed moving in with each other. We have already discussed marriage.. hje says he wants to. I want to ask him to marry me ...would like your help, Have and suggestions?
love.gif

cowboystu

Shiny_Rock
My girl jokingly told me that she would ask me...but as she said it, "i don't want to steal your thunder"

I guess it really depends on the type of guy that he is. Personally proposal is my thing. Its something that (as corny as this sounds, and many guys will deny) we look forward to. We may not want it quickly, but one day, when that special girl comes along, we really want to do this right. At least me and my friends all agree. Girls get into the whole wedding thing a lot more than us...dresses, flowers, planning...all that stuff.

So my suggestion is to make sure that you don't think he will feel cheated by this missed opportunity to do something fantastic for you.

My humble opinion,
Stu

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I know I'm late on this one but if you guys have discussed marriage and he said he wants it too. How do you know he's not working on it already?

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
Hey MurrayK!

You could drop a hint or two
Leave pictures of rings here and there
Or copies of bridal magazines on his favorite couch or chair....

You could buy the ring and propose
After all, the times have changed....
We've "come a long way baby"
Since marriages were arranged!

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results