shape
carat
color
clarity

I think we found our venue!

crhq5c

Rough_Rock
I am so excited that we found a place off the beaten path that is perfect for us... an old mansion built in 1908! We love older architecture, and live in a 100 year old house currently. Being a history major, this is very exciting for me, plus the turn of the century always had a soft part in my heart (thank you to my American Girl Doll Samantha! :lol: ). We will be having the ceremony in the front of the mansion, cocktail hour inside, and then the reception out on the patio and the carriage house. One thing down, a million more to go...
Here is the website:
http://www.magicchefmansion.com/

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks like a beautiful venue and a great place to have a wedding. Did you reserve a date yet?

crhq5c

Rough_Rock
We are in the process of reserving it. I know it is open the date we want. She emailed us the contract and we are in the process!

Wow. It looks incredibly beautiful. How large will your reception be?

crhq5c

Rough_Rock
We are planning on having 150; the venue can hold up to 200.

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, I miss living in STL so much! The venue looks gorgeous - I don't remember ever seeing it before! Good luck getting your date - when are you hoping for?

crhq5c

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I don't think it is very well know here; everyone I talk to doesn't know anything about it which was part of the appeal. We are hoping for June 16, but since I am a teacher, I am not very picky. Any date in June or early July will work.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Im planning my wedding for next year and finding my venue was a big check! Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results