shape
carat
color
clarity

I shouldn''t be surprised, but I continually am.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
Saw video this morning of US soldiers walking through a formerly-Iraqi warehouse (full) of makshift coffins and filled bodybags. They said that many of these people were kiled before the war started, but details are sketchy.

I cannot fathom living under a tyrant who slaughters dissent wherever he finds it. What a bunch of primitive bastards. I also can''t imagine being on the front lines, or worse yet, having my house be on the front lines.

I hope the Iraqi people get a reprieve from being ruled by pieces of crap with the implementation of the next political system.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
The Guardian reported that some were in uniform & that it was an abandoned Iraqi millitary base. The paper went on to say that the bodies were decomposed to only bones. Both your report & the Guardian said they were looking into whether this was yet another atrocity committed by the Crazy one.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
R/A - if we are talking about the same bodies found - they have been identified as Iranian Soldiers killed in the Iran/Iraq War.

This is for information only - *and* - in no way negates that Sodaminsane has *indeed* murdered many in atrocious acts.

In the next article, reports from Iraqi defectors indicate that defectors were executed in front of troops to discourage such act. Also, mines were planted around the troops to "discourage" soldiers to leave.

I follow the Guardian b/c they have a closer perpective on what is happening in Basra.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results