shape
carat
color
clarity

I need advice on color choice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melibk

Shiny_Rock
I need some more advice please... I LOVE This dress and this color. I am doing golds and ivories in the ballroom. Can I have my bridesmaids wear this dress in this color. It is a Summer wedding in August. That is why I am worried. However, it is a nighttime wedding at a very nice hotel/resort/spa. The ballroom is very elegant.

Another thought - champagneish gold bridesmaid dresses. ONly worried about the pictures looking washed out with me in white and them in such a light color.

I have posted this dress before, but I am literally not sleeping at night because Istill do NOT know my colors for my wedding. I need help. I would really appreciate any input!

1.gif

318bg_raspberrydress.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is too "heavy" of a color for August. my prom dress was champagne.

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE that color and dress! I think it would be very elegant, especially when placed with the "right" jewelry!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww. Don''t lose sleep over this! I had an ivory wedding dress, outdoor ceremony in September, and champagned BM''s gowns...also champagne tuxes for the groom and groomsmen...the pictures actually turned out wonderfully. They had sort of an "antique-y" look and really were quite beautiful. I used oranges, ivories, and russett reds in the bouquets to accent and the whole color scheme looked fabulous, imo!

Ruby Shoes

Rough_Rock
I think its a beautiful colour, and very appropriate for summer! The style of the dress is gorgeous and flattering.

I think it would be a vibrant injection of colour into a very elegant wedding... the flowers could have accents of this colour.

Don''t lose sleep, you have great taste! Also, if you''ve posted this dress once before, it is obviously stuck on your mind for a reason!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I think it is a very pretty color, and because its tea-length, you can get away with it in August. If it was a floor-length gown, I would probably have a differing opinion....This dress paired with ivories and golds would look just beautiful....Anyway, you should do what you want, its your day, and if you adore this dress in this color, then go for it!!!
2.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
It''s a great color, and will look just fine.

What''s your favorite color?

Melibk

Shiny_Rock
My favorite color is atually purple.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
For an evening wedding, it is PERFECT! I love those colors together! I think you chose very well, no need to worry.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh hun, don''t lose any sleep over this. It''s a gorgeous color, and a lovely dress! I think it will be fine for an evening wedding in August.

What kind of flowers are you planning to pair with the dresses?

Melibk

Shiny_Rock
I was thinking of doing ivory roses with some of that same purple accenting the bouquets. I was even thinking of adding some gold somehow to the bouquet. Any ideas on that??

I want the girls to wear gold heels so that would look nice I think.

Thanks for all your advice. I am feeling better already.

Melibk

Shiny_Rock
I was thinking of doing ivory roses with some of that same purple accenting the bouquets. I was even thinking of adding some gold somehow to the bouquet. Any ideas on that??

I want the girls to wear gold heels so that would look nice I think.

Thanks for all your advice. I am feeling better already.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results