shape
carat
color
clarity

I can''t wait

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mari

Rough_Rock
I got engaged in January witout a ring, I volunteered that we should wait with getting one until we knew we''d have enough money for the wedding. (we''re getting married next may and are finanacing it ourselves).

I''ve been happy with the choice exepct for the times when people grab my hand and say lets see your ring and I have to epxlain that we decided to wait a bit, but I''m going to get one, Today!!!!!!!!!!

I''ve been back and forth between cuts, and my fiancee has not been particulary interested, but when a diamond broker showed us emerald cuts, my fiancee confessed that he did quite like them because of their understated elegance.
I have always liked them to, but was going to go for a brilliant cut because I feel that with emerald cuts they need to be of a certain size to look nice (otherwise the "pattern" kind of dissapears). And with the budget we had, the chance of getting a large enough stone wasn''t really feasible.

Expect for our luck, we managed to get a 1.02 carat E VS1 emerald cut for our budget (which I hadn''t thought it would strech to), because the diamond broker was about to get a trade-in stone which he had sold only very recently.

We''re having it set in a Lucida/style/x-prong setting which has been specially made for the stone.
The stone has just been set, and my fiance is picking it up this lunchtime, I''m so exited!!!!!!!!!!

I cna''t wait until after work.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! Get photos from them so you can post em!

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
appl.gif
Yay I LOVE emerald cuts! I wanna see ASAP! Hand pics and more as soon as you get it!

1.gif
Bethany

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
I love emerald cuts too, and I think it's a guy thing about liking emerald cut. My boyfriend loves them, but I am torn between an emerald cut and round brilliant also. Even when I find a great RB, he goes back to the emerald cuts. Please post pics when you get it! And congrats on your engagement also!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
pictures pictures PICTURES!!! I hope it turned out as you'd dreamed
1.gif

Mari

Rough_Rock
I've got it and it's turned out great.
I've been playing with my digital, but so far I've only managed some really blurry blobs.
I'll try again and if I've got more succes I'll post.

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
Can't wait- show that baby off!!!
1.gif

Bethany
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results