shape
carat
color
clarity

how to fix a cut on leather sofa?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone done it or I have to have professional do it? Its well liked sofa in family room and I am afraid it can get bigger as we use it.Its not that noticeable but has to be fixed? Thank you.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Call a leather repair person in your area - I used to work for a furniture store and it is not that expensive to repair them :).

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Deelight: that is what crossed my mind.Its a small cut so I was hoping to fix it myself.The job may be small and not costly but its quite a distance they have to travel to come to my home.Will give them a call.Thanks for your help.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your welcome HTH :) depending on the size and placement of the cut it should not run you more then S100 or so dollars :) GL.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I had a small tear repaired on the back of my leather sofa. I can''t remember how much it cost, but it wasn''t bad at all and they did a really nice job.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results