shape
carat
color
clarity

How Time Flies... I'm Married! (And picture of wedding set)

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
I thought the day would never come. The past few weeks have been crazy as I planned for my nuptials and I worked with vendors to make sure every detail was perfect. I have officially been married for a week now and just wanted to stop by to say hello and let you ladies know I had the best day ever. The moment I got to the aisle was the happiest moment of my life thus far. We are officially back in Chicago (we had a destination wedding in California). I slept for three days straight when we got back - I'm only feeling back to normal today. I have never crashed so bad ever - I felt like a truck hit me after the wedding and was so exhausted. I still need to unpack so I'm off to do that in a few minutes but wanted to share a quick picture of my wedding set. We ended up going with the tiffany's wedding band (.9 carats total I think and half round channel set). I worried it would overpower my ring but I fell in love with it so oh well! :bigsmile:

screen_shot_2014-11-09_at_1.png

10245360_10152810212118493_938292627644333953_n.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: How Time Flies... I'm Married! (And picture of wedding s

Congratulations!!!

Beautiful rings! Gorgeous looking ceremony!

I hope you'll come over to Newlyweds. The weekly picture posting is lots of fun :naughty:

maple2012

Shiny_Rock

glad to hear that's where the ladies have gone! This section is dead!!! :shock:

I will make sure I head over asap. :appl:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations, maple! The last few weeks before the wedding are so crazy. Glad to hear all turned out well.

Your wedding set is gorgeous!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock

Wowza!! Congratulations! That ceremony shot is incredible! Have a happy marriage!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I see you're on SMTB in the "catch-all" thread, but do a dedicated thread on that forum too, please!!!!!!!!!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock

Oh my gosh! This is just beautiful! Your set and the other wedding photo (and I do agree that your set is gorgeous together. Your band doesn't overpower the ering at all!)!! more pics!

hidingpearl

Rough_Rock

Oh my goodness that ceremony shot is perfection! What a gorgeous set-up. Congratulations on your marriage :appl:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations! Your wedding set is stunning and the ceremony looked so beautiful! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results