shape
carat
color
clarity

Honeymooning in Portugal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is anyone planning on honeymooning (or has honeymooned) in Portugal? I''ve been to Portugal''s tourism site and was completely overwhelmed with the info. I found. I think the Azores are a must (my father''s grandfather is from there but none of my relatives have ever been). Other than that, I''m not sure which island or region is recommended. I guess a lot has to do with personal preference. We''re not adventure-seeking enthusiasts -- more into the laid-back, casual type of trip -- visiting museums, strolling through cities, shopping, etc.

Any recommendations?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ive only been to the capital of Portugal, lisbon, and it was fantastic. It was an extremely laid back city, not an overwhelming amount to do daily, but there were some beautiful places to visit. We used to go for a walk in the morning and then go back to the outdoor swimming pool for a while and then go sight seeing again. It really was a great relaxing city

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I too have visited Lisbon and REALLY enjoyed the vibe.

Also spent some time in Sintra (?) it was a quaint beach community. Very pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results