shape
carat
color
clarity

Honeymoon to Nevis Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
I am going to Nevis for my honeymoon, June 4th. Has anyone been there, know anyone that has been there or can give me any advice? I am staying at the Nisbit Plantation Inn becuase I wanted something kind of rustic. Thanks!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I had to respond because FI and I are hoping to go to Nevis as well! We had one friend who went there and loved it, but I think he stayed at the Four Seasons. Anyway, there are a ton of reviews and tips on TravelAdvisior.com. Check it out!

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much! We thought about the Four Seasons, but when I went on a trip to Cancun I stayed in this hut kind of thingy...it wasnt really a hut. its hard to explain. but it was away from all the tourist and stuff. and it was really nice. so i wanted to have a similar experience in Nevis. I looked at the trip adivsor before we booked so I was going off of that. I didnt know how reliable it was, but seeing as though others use it, i guess it must be good. Thanks so much! I hope you have fun on your trip!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I feel the same way, re: big resorts. Plus, the Four Seasons is also more expensive than most of the other places on the island. We haven''t quite decided where we want to stay yet, but hopefully we will book this week.

Have you checked out this site: http://www.nevis1.com/ ? He has a lot of great info posted there.

Please come back and tell me how it was after your honeymoon! We should be going in early July and I''d love to hear about your experiences!

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
I will check out that website! Thanks. Yeah, the four seasons was a lot more expensive and I read of the trip advisor that a lot of Four Seasons guests would come to Nisbit Plantation to eat because the head cheif is supposidly fabulous! I am going June 4th and they told me on theh phone that it was "down time" or whatever, so we got the nicest room and it was still pretty cheap. We also got the breakfast/dinner instead of the honeymoon or the royal escape package because we figured we could eat a big breakfast and be tied over for the yummy dinner. I will let you know though how it all turns out! Let me know if/when you decide to go there and where you are going to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results