Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greek Islands

• Bali, Indonesia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Just for fun, if money is no object, and your wedding is in the Fall, where would you go for a romantic but exotic honeymoon?

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
New Zealand or Australia, since it would be spring there! We never got a honeymoon, so I think about these things a lot, haha.

*M*

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
hmmm, i don''t think my poll worked..at least i don''t see anything and i''m not sure why..

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
We are going to Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bora for 8 nights! Oops, I just read where would you go...I''d still go on the honeymoon we already booked because it''s always been my dream to go there!
36.gif

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
We''re going to an AI place south of Cancun near the Myan Ruins....and just the way I like to spend money even if I had millions of dollars I would still settle for this location because I coudln''t imagine finding a better place to go just to relax..we''ve heard very good things from everyone who has went that we know

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
we went to st. lucia. i totally recommend staying at ladera. swoon.
5.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Greece! (this is where I am DYING to honeymoon
1.gif
)

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
We''re going to St. Lucia for a week in October. If money (and TIME!) were no object, I''d say Tahiti or Bora Bora. I really wanted to go to Italy but then decided I wouldn''t have the energy to enjoy an active vacation after the wedding, since we only have a week.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
We''re thinking Sri Lanka.

The place is gorgeous, has everything one could want for a honeymoon from beaches, culture, lovely buildings and museums, great food, baby elephant orphanages and... loads and loads and loads of sparkly gemstones
31.gif
- oh, and it''s not at all expensive and autumn and winter are the best time of year to visit.

(I have a lot of friends there and they have said not too worry about the tamil tiger situation as it''s fairly restricted to certain areas. I spent many years living in a very dodgy part of Belfast at the height of the Troubles so I''m not too worried, although I don''t take stupid risks or go to areas I shouldn''t.)

If money was no object - I would go on a gourmet food visit to Japan. I love sushi, and the country is really beautiful.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
If money was no object...out dream honeymoon would have been to do a long trip to Austrailia, Figi, and New Zealand all in one trip to get a different flare at each one. Instead, we are going to mazatlan, Mexico but I''m sure we''ll have an awesome time and relax big time. The pictures of the resort we are staying at are beautiful!!! Can''t wait for some lying around and a fabulous room.

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
Well i would think Maldives, but after planning a Bora Bora HM and then deciding we''d be too bored there, i think we''d be bored in Maldives too, but i think it would be the most beautiful place to go, so I''m gonna say Dubai

E B

Ideal_Rock
New Zealand, no question. For at least 2 weeks!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
We are going to spending 10 days in Maui for our honeymoon and staying the Four Seasons - heavenly!!!
9.gif
It's PERFECT - it has some shopping, nightlife and activities so you're not completely isolated, but it also has some areas of the island which are secluded and has that exotic/romantic element. We are sooooo excited and can't imagine going anywhere else!!!
36.gif

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock
hmmm, easter island for sure. isolated, amazing landscape, and probably a very memorable and unique vacation/honeymoon. plus, it''s about 85 degrees that time of year there!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
We would go to Europe for three weeks.. (in fact that is the plan!!)... Considering where we live.. we couldnt imagine going to a different tropical island for a honeymoon!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
We''re going to Hawaii! We''re getting married there so we''ll stay on for a few extra days and have a mini-moon.

But if time and money were no object we''d go to Greece! We loved Greece when we went for a conference. So one day, when we have the time and a little free money (mostly the time) we''re going to go to Greece on a second honeymoon! Hopefully within the next few years.

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
Australia and New Zealand was our first choice but we only have 2 weeks off from work and didn''t want to waste so many days just flying, so we opted for our second choice of the Greek Islands.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results