shape
carat
color
clarity

Homade Favor Question - Amount?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mjso

Shiny_Rock
So my offical donation is going to be a donation to a health organization and now we are adding a donation to the SPCA in memory of our dog that we recently had to put to sleep.

It is going to be printed by our graphic designer and basically made into a bookmark - so it is a useful thing that people can use, but announces our donations.

Buuuut, something feels wierd to me that they won''t actually have a favor. So basically I want to make homemade chocolate favors to give everyone. I make chocolates quite often, so I''m not worried about the actual making of them, but I don''t know how many pieces to make per person. They are basically going to be about the same amount of chocolate as a hershey''s kiss per piece.

I''m probably going to put them in a box with a ribbon or an organza bag or something like that.

How many pieces do you think I should make per person?

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Well this is just random thought. But 5 seems ok to me. I get sick of chocolate fast. Although, I guess I would really say, "enough to fill the box you''ve found to put them in".

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 5:02:47 PM
Author: allycat0303
Well this is just random thought. But 5 seems ok to me. I get sick of chocolate fast. Although, I guess I would really say, ''enough to fill the box you''ve found to put them in''.
I think this is the perfect answer! I''d go source some favour boxes that you like and go from there.
9.gif

mjso

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 5:02:47 PM
Author: allycat0303
Well this is just random thought. But 5 seems ok to me. I get sick of chocolate fast. Although, I guess I would really say, ''enough to fill the box you''ve found to put them in''.
Thanks! Yeah I thought about that with the bag/box, but I feel like I could probably find a bag or box to fit most any amount of chocolate!

Between 5-10 seemed about right to me too - but I''m not a huge fan of chocolate. I just want it to be like a plesant snack, not a huge dessert. Most people should be full by the end of the night anyway.

I''ve got 105 guests - so if I make 5 per person that''s 525, 10 per person would be 1050. Maybe I''ll just start making them and see when I get tired
10.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think 5-6 per person would be plenty. Can I have some tooooo
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results