shape
carat
color
clarity

High Performance Diamonds is the best in the business!

ring2015

Rough_Rock
I wanted to let everyone know about my wonderful experience with Wink Jones at High Performance Diamonds. I did a ton of in-depth research on diamonds as I was preparing to propose to my now fiancé and I was fortunate enough to be directed Wink’s way by Todd Gray from Nice Ice. Todd was very helpful in educating me about the differences between diamonds and what to be aware of when purchasing one (either online or in a store). I highly recommend using his website if not for educational purposes only to get you started in your diamond search. Todd informed me that he used to work for Wink and that the quality of the diamonds at High Performance is next to none. What sold me with buying from Wink was not only the performance of the diamond that I purchased, but also how much the company believes in the quality of their products with their 80% buyback lifetime guarantee which makes the cost of the diamond a quality investment as well.

I spoke directly with Wink on the phone once I decided on a diamond to purchase and he personally worked with me on handling the price and financing of the stone that I desired. He sent a personal video displaying the light performance of the diamond I’d be purchasing showing its beauty from multiple angles as I began the designing phase of my fiance’s engagement ring. From this point on, I was in direct contact with Mellissa who handled the setting portion of the diamond ring and she was exceptionally helpful throughout this process. She made recommendations such as proper shank width I should choose based upon the size of the diamond I was getting and was very patient as I took time to decide upon which style setting from Stuller I thought would be best for the design.

I will never forget the feeling I had when I first opened the engagement box from Wink Jones or the look on my fiancé’s face when she saw the ring for the first time as I proposed down on one knee. I must note that here that I also spent a fair amount of time trying to solve the engagement ring box dilemma a well once I received the ring from Wink as I planned to propose outside in a remote location when the timing was right. For this I would highly recommend paying the extra money for the Andrew Zo flat engagement ring box, which helped me surprise her and leave her stunned during the proposal.

Attached are 2 photos of the ring, it is an Ideal round cut 1.06 carat, F color, VS1 set in a platinum solitaire ring.

ring_20.png

ring_267.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Congratulations on your engagement. Wishing you many years of happiness. Beautiful ring and romantic story! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results