shape
carat
color
clarity

hey wink....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
was this the best night of football ever!?

those boise state broncos were AWESOME!
36.gif

congrats!
35.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you!

I was heartsick for Z when he threw that interception. My comment to my wife was something along the lines of "Oh, that poor man. This makes the third bowl game in a row he has lost with a last second interception."

Then the comeback, the 4th and 18 score and then the 4th and what ever score in the overtime and the incredibly courageous decision to go for two by Coach Pete at the end of the first overtime.

Wow! What a deal. It is good we are on the Intermet as I have no voice left this morning...

My wife and I both spent a LOT of time jumping and hugging one another, scared her dog half to death as she kept barking at the mean ol'' football players on the tv. But she did her job, none of them made it out of the tv into our room...

Wink

P.S. I was particularly impressed with Ian Johnson when one of the interviewers asked if we deserved a shot at the National Title. Approximate quote: "No, we earned this bowl game and we came here to win it and we did, that''s what we were here for."

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results