shape
carat
color
clarity

hey girls...just to let you know this V-Day if you receive a dozen of red roses ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
from an anonymous person,that anonymous person is DF !!.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whatcha up to now, dude?
1.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Don''t forget to send mine early we are a day ahead of you down under
25.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I told D that and he said great, one less thing for him to do
3.gif
I''ll be waiting for them DF
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, could you send mine on Friday instead so I get them while I''m at work and all my co-workers can be appropriately impressed? Oh, and can you make it lilies or orchids instead of roses? Thanks!
2.gif

Hey, I''m nothing if not high-maintenance! LOL!
9.gif
11.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that happened to me once. It actually CREEPED ME OUT! In a former life I worked for ERAC. There was this elder gentleman that wanted to be my sugar daddy... and I was like NO THANKS. I had to be moved stores because he was- well, very forward. (During his courting, I received several bouquets of flowers from him, but they all said who they were from. I always left them at the office... so everyone could see them. And he would know I wasn''t taking them home.)

So, for Vday this guy who I worked with had a secret crush on me, and he sent me a huge bouquet of white cassablanca lillies. The note said something like... it may be selfish, but I am happiest when I see you smile... THEY WERE BEAUTFIUL... but I was scared they were from the weird sugar daddy wannabe... I was creeped out the entire day at work, I wasn''t making a huge scene, I was just freaking on the inside. I actually told everyone they were probably from my parents.

But I was like, WHO are these from? I had a few exes I still toyed with on the side, and an Ex-kinda-fiancee, who I had broken things off with the year before, but we were still on good terms, and I was really upset. Then after work, a co-worker called me, told me they were from him, and that he''d like to take me out. I told him, I don''t date guys that I work with, but I''d make an exception since he didn''t work in the same office. He was a nice guy, but def no chemistry.

So, it would be nice if THEN I could have said, oh DF totally told me he was getting me flowers! That joker! So... I''ll just apply that to the past flowers I''ve received, and say the nice guy I worked with was just trying to cash in on your generous gesture! HAHAH!
9.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m not holding my breath waiting.... I never get flowers. I get jewellery!!
31.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock

I am not fond of red roses, DF. Could you please arrange for some of those blush-pink ones that go from a pink centre to an almost whitish/pink on the tips?

Oh, and a ribbon would be nice too.

LS

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 9:23:02 AM
Author: LostSapphire

I am not fond of red roses, DF. Could you please arrange for some of those blush-pink ones that go from a pink centre to an almost whitish/pink on the tips?

LS

Ditto! I was just going to say that I much prefer pink or yellow. Can you arrange to have a few of those put in mine?

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Good to know. I''ll be expecting them.
9.gif
1237379fdqxrvb3f5.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

LS

I''m not either. Make it the Sterling rose on my order please.They may be rather hard to find, so snap to it!
25.gif

sterlingformeplease.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
DF I really love irises. I think they are probably out of season but if you start working on it now you might have some luck!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Man, DF, sounds like you have your hands full with all these picky ladies...I''ll be easier on you! Can you make sure mine are daisies? Maybe those really big pink ones, since it IS V-day. :)

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well being you only live one hour from me, can you please deliver them in person??? Thank you very much
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, DF!
9.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
I love roses!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I like pale pink roses and old cut diamonds for V-Day.
31.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Aww, sweet

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
DF, I hope you are getting a great deal on the extensive amount of roses you''re ordering!
31.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Please make sure they are long-stem roses. Thanks!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 11:08:04 AM
Author: Ellen

LS

I''m not either. Make it the Sterling rose on my order please.They may be rather hard to find, so snap to it!
25.gif
I will also have the Sterling roses please, old cut diamonds sound good and a large box of Bendicks chocolates please.

I am so lucky to have my American BF!!
30.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
stalker!!

3.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I''m counting on you
30.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, DF!
1.gif
Tayo's Florist knows where to find me...

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BTW, you know what would make that bouquet really sing? A nice 3 carat plus diamond nestled among the roses. You wouldn''t happen to have any unused sparklies hanging around, would you?

2.gif

BooBearsMom

Rough_Rock
Hey Dancing Fire - I know I''m new here and everything, but do I get roses too?
2.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
DF - A day late...a dollar short!

I got my v.day roses today!!!!!!!!! [DH is working on the 14th]

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
picky,picky ladies. how much do these flowers cost?
9.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will save you money.... I prefer Carnations...and I will be home ALL DAY sat just to receive them!
4.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmmmm
storm eyes baseball bat
If wifey2b gets roses I now know who to hunt down.
storm is the jealous type.

11.gif
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results