shape
carat
color
clarity

Help !Gift ideas for my man of honor and Parents (thanks)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
Here we go with all the shopping and luckly I got the girls out of the way so far and my fiance will be handing the guys. So as of right now I want to just get my parents, brother and man of honor something extra. My man of honer is way classy and fab. So im really going to have a hard time with him

Help please with some ideas

thanks

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I Think that gifts are an expression of how important that person is to you. As they are your parents, and your man of honor... just think about what they like. I like gifts that are personal and individual... not just a stock gift. And ask anyone that knows me... I am THE HARDEST person to shop for.
If your recipient LOVES wine, buy two passes to a wine bar to make wine or make a bottle of wine w/ your wedding date info and a big thank you on a really pretty label. If you recipient LOVES sports buy two tickets one for him and a date to whatever team they love.
I think when it is from the heart and that person is specifically in mind - it goes a lot further than a stock gift- where everyone gets the same thing.

My stock gift for everyone were frames that would suit their style. Then I picked a photo of me and that person - some of these pictures were of us when we were 10! It really went over well because they were a treasured memory... of course that was just ONE of the gifts I gave... I tend to go way overboard.

So best wishes!
35.gif

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
great this is going to make my job harder lol

thanks

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Why not buy him a year long wine club membership? He''ll get a couple bottles every month as an ongoing thank you...which is nice. Plus, memberships usually come with really cool perks, like, when we joined, we received a vintage corkscrew that was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results