shape
carat
color
clarity

Healty Lifestyle 5-31 - 6-6

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Ans a couple of me this week, 52 lbs lighter...

30646_392991447809_515907809_4240046_8261724_n.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
As you can see, I have quite a way to go yet. Still very much plus sized/ovbese but well on the way.

30646_393560632809_515907809_4255023_3102408_n.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry, WOO HOO! What an amazing transformation. Congratulations.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, the walk for the WW group was short for us because my mom couldn''t make it that far. They had us meet by the pool in the park and walk about 2 blocks to get to the lake then walk around the lake 3 times. My dad came with us to make sure my mom didn''t fall. They made it as far as the lake and had to set down. She has a backpack with oxygen and used a cane. I met an old friend who was walking so I walked ahead with her and when my folks didn''t catch up when I stopped I walked back to find them. We headed by to my car. I think she was kind of sad but I pointed out to her she did do the walk; she just didn''t get to walk all the way. I bet she starts walking a lot so she can do better in the Race for the Cure in August. My folks wanted to go eat afterwards but Marty and I had planned on doing shiskabobs so I said no.

After I got home from the walk Marty and I went and bought our meet and veggies which he is getting ready to cook right now. I am looking forward to them. Mmm.

Here are a few pictures of my flowers that are finally starting to bloom. See it''s not always winter in Wyoming.

Marcy

flwerpink1.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know you are all shocked not all of the flowers are pink.

flwerdsy1.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Naturally there is a lot of pink though.

flwpet2.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one.

35.gif

flwviolet1.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our shiskabobs turned out great. Those mini potatoes are wonderful, the sirloin was tender and the veggies were great. We have enough left for lunch tomorrow. Yippee!

We had some slowed churned ice cream and I picked up those 50 calorie Devil''s Food Cookies. We just had one of them too. Mmm.

I think I found a walking buddy too. She was at the ww walk today so we are going to try and meet 2 nights a week. She does Zumba on the other 2 nights. She walks with a singles group on Saturday. Would that be weird for a married lady to join in with a single''s group for a walk?

Laters,
Marcy

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey......we had a really nice Sunday. I slept till about 9:15, then we had coffee, a scone and fresh fruit on the terrace. We did some shopping at Macy's and bought some new 600 threadcount sheets to go with the new bed linens we bought for the new place. Then we met a friend at her new home, which is under construction, to help her with paint colors for the walls. These are the friends who bought all the furniture we couldn't bring over to the new place. We went to Fresh Market to get some lump crab meat to make crab cakes which we got, but they also had some steamed Maryland blue crabs in the shell and I just had to buy some as an appetizer. They were soooooo good and such a treat. For dessert, we got a double chocolate cupcake and we went next door to this little pub that serves an incredible assortment of international beer's on draft. One in particular is a dessert beer, almost like champagne and is raspberry. It went amazingly well with the cupcake! Then we came home and took a nice dip on the pool. Like a said......a really nice day. I'm not ready to go to work tomorow. But since we didn't win the lottery, I guess I don't have much choice.....LOL

Marcy, your mom should be proud she went and walked to the lake, even if she didn't do the entire walk. Your lunch of kebobs sounded great and the pics of the flowers were beautiful. Yay for having nice enough weather to grow such lovely flowers!! Lord knows you guys deserve some beautiful flowers!! I'm sure the wait for the iPad will go by quickly for Marty. That's great that you found a walking partner!!

Merry, those pics are something to be really really proud of. You must feel so much better. I know my energy level went up a lot when I lost my weight. Keep up the FANTASTIC work!!

OK Ladies.........Have a great Monday. See you in next week's thread. I may not be able to pop in as often. It's going to be a pretty tough week. I have over a dozen interviews for candidates scheduled between tomorrow and Wednesday, so I have a lot of candidate prepping to take care of.........

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rod, sounds like you had a lovely day. The cupcake had to be delicious. What a way to end the day; a dip in the pool. I am with you on the weekend being over; sigh. I did call my mom and she seemed fine and she wasn’t tired from what she did walk. I think I will see if that lady wants to go for a walk tomorrow evening. Good luck with your candidates this week.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Merrymunkey - you look fabulous! congratulations on your progress so far :)

I didn''t do great on the eats this weekend (too easy to feel that I deserve to eat whatever I want when I spent ALL weekend repairing a deck and doing yard work! as well as cleaning) but I had some healthier stuff mixed in with the not so healthy choices (crunch ''n munch anyone?)

exercise went well though - the above mentioned manual labour mixed with today being my fourth consecutive day of the 30 day shred :)

Unfourtunately we just had a death in the family, so we have some unexpected traveling to do this week which will likely hamper my 30 day shred efforts somewhat but I plan to get up around 6:30 (!) tomorrow to exercise.. ridiculous! :) fingers crossed I can convince myself when the time comes :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maevie, I am so sorry to hear about a death in your family. My thoughts are with you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results