shape
carat
color
clarity

He bought the ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
And now I try to wait patiently...

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
OMG OMG -- that is wonderful news! Did he tell you that he did, or did you find out otherwise? Yay!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Try not to drive youself too crazy!!!

Can''t wait to see your "engaged" post!!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
That''s wonderful. Was it something he told you, or did you find out on your own. Details, details...

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
I agree we need details! I did a mini (and I''ll be honest not too long) search of previous details of the ring and couldn''t find any. Would you mind reposting here? Thanks :)

tlh

Ideal_Rock
38.gif
Ok, you dropped a TOTAL THREAD BOMB.... and then, what... LEAVE?

TELL US MORE! How did you find out... details please!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It''s the ultimate test of patience!!!
32.gif

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock

Haha no I didn''t leave, I''ve been lurking on other threads...

I posted a thread before that we had found a setting that I liked and were going through the same jeweler to find the diamond. So last weekend he called the jeweler and told him the specs we wanted. The jeweler called him back Monday afternoon and said he had one for us to go in and see. Saturday we went to look at the diamond and it was beautiful. The weird thing though is that I had the setting I wanted all picked out and Saturday the jeweler said they had sold the display one but could easily order me another one. In the meantime, he''d picked out another setting he thought I might like and also had the one that I had originally wanted but in yellow gold. I really liked the new one he''d found and when I went back and forth between the two, my BF said he really liked the new one better, that it looked better on my hand. I agreed, and ended up deciding it was the one I wanted.

Then my BF decided to buy it, then. He put some money down and it has to be set and all that. He will pick it up when it''s done and then surprise me with it at some point.

1.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 5:00:09 PM
Author: tlh
38.gif
Ok, you dropped a TOTAL THREAD BOMB.... and then, what... LEAVE? TELL US MORE!

Hahaha, tlh, you're hilarious. But I agree with you -- details, pronto, per favore!
ETA: aaaah... I see details have been posted above. Never mind!
9.gif
... off to read...

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 5:09:21 PM
Author: Tuckins1
It''s the ultimate test of patience!!!
32.gif
I''ll say! I''d drive myself MAD if I knew he had the ring.......

Hang tight Jewels.
36.gif

goodfun7580

Shiny_Rock
Wow that is so exciting!!! I hope your wait isn't too long!! Any chance he's planning a Valentine's Day proposal??
31.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! That''s so exciting! Hopefully you don''t have to wait too long!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I hope you don''t have to wait too long :)

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Yay!!!
36.gif
36.gif

We''ve had such a lull in proposal stories lately so I''m definitely itching to hear lots of stories in the next couple of weeks....hopefully this includes yours, Jewels!!!!
3.gif

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
horray! I double the engagement story withdraw!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
EXCITING... and please come back w/ hand shots and story!

ALthough I must admit, I thought your discovery was a little more dubious... I still enjoyed it!!!
36.gif

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
awww that''s so wonderful!!! I hope you don''t have to wait too long and that he proposes soon!!

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
yay thats so exciting
36.gif
. That would drive me nuts waiting lol. But such a great news!!!!
36.gif

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
Jewels that''s SO exciting! Can''t wait to hear the proposal story!

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies! I''m very excited, but feel sort of calm now that the process of buying it is over. I don''t know when he will do it but I know that he''s getting it late this week, he said it''s going to burn a hole in his pocket and he doesn''t want to torture me by making me wait, and I told him to not do it on Valentine''s Day since the holiday doesn''t mean anything to me. Other than that, it could be any time after Friday.
1.gif

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
wine.

LilyOfTheValley

Shiny_Rock
~~~Breaks out the champagne~~~

Congrats!
36.gif

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 4:39:20 PM
Author: Jewels305
Thanks ladies! I''m very excited, but feel sort of calm now that the process of buying it is over. I don''t know when he will do it but I know that he''s getting it late this week, he said it''s going to burn a hole in his pocket and he doesn''t want to torture me by making me wait, and I told him to not do it on Valentine''s Day since the holiday doesn''t mean anything to me. Other than that, it could be any time after Friday.
1.gif

Aw wow! This is so exciting for you!
I can''t wait to read that you''re engaged! I just found out my boyfriend has the ring too and you''re right there is a calm wave.. it eliminates the wondering a bit.. and replaces it with even more excitement! YAY FOR YOU :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results