shape
carat
color
clarity

havanese

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
does anyone here have a havanese? what are they like? intelligence? potty-training? separation anxiety?

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry...I don''t have a Havanense, but actually considered the breed before I discovered the Shih Tzu.
1.gif
My Shih Tzu is a bit larger than normal, but I like it since I was never scared that I would break her...sometimes I feel like dogs are too small. She doesn''t have a high pitched yap either...sounds much larger than she really is.

Havanese are beautiful though and less common. Have you looked at Maltese?

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Two friends of ours have havaneses. They''re so cute!!!...both of them have completely different personalities though!.

One has not done very well with potty training or separation anxiety. They actuall had to get her a pet-sitter to come and play/take her out during the day. The other one is great with the potty training and doesn''t really suffer from separation anxiety. I really think it had to do with the way they raised each one though. The one that didn''t do so good didn''t really have the consistency that you need when you''re training a puppy!.

They''re both so much fun though...have a lot of personality and are full of energy!!!. They''re really cure too!. Regarding malteses, I think they''re cute for I just think they''re so needy! at least the ones I''ve met.

Good luck!!!!

M~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results