Has anyone heard from Sledge?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah Sledge is MIA.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let’s tag him @sledge so he will see that we are wondering about him...Hope all is well!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Knowing Sledge and how he is on here, he is surely elbow-deep in helping out with something or someone in real life! :))

If we all start to get really worried, admin can drop him an email, I imagine!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I also thought about Sledge the other day and wondered how he is doing. @sledge you are missed here and I hope you and your family are well!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sledge - still looking for you and hoping all is well!

Q

Queenie60

mission1

Shiny_Rock
Is Sledge still MIA?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would seem so!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gussie had asked Admin. to try to contact him but I still don't see him here so don't know what happened with that. He probably is knee deep in helping others but I just can't help but think that at some point he would have looked in on PS. Very troubling!

@sledge I hope all is well and that you check in with us soon!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks, I never heard anything from admin except that they did send him a note. I really hope he's ok.

It Is really troublesome. I know some folks have decided to take their leave of PS for various reasons at various times but somehow I just don't think this is the case with Sledge.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sledge we are worried about you and hope you are well and that your loved ones are ok. Lots of good thoughts and wishes being sent your way. ❤️

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really hope he gets back to you and that he's ok. To go from very active to nothing is concerning. Please let us know if you hear back.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sledge still thinking of you and hoping all is well!

I did find a contact for him on LoupeTroop and sent an email. I hope he answers!

Awesome, thanks for trying to get hold of him! :))

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I have thought of Sledge a number of times over these past few months. I would love for him to check in with us so we know all is well. Thank you @MissGotRocks for trying to reach him via email.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sledge still thinking of you and hoping all is well!

I did find a contact for him on LoupeTroop and sent an email. I hope he answers!

Hey MGR!

Did you hear back from @sledge?

I have thought about him recently and really hope he and his family are OK.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’ve also been thinking about him and hoping he’s okay.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, @Gussie, @OoohShiny I played detective with some information found here and found him on FB. I won't divulge what I found but I did see that he had recent posts there so I know he is alive and well. That was my main concern as he seemed to disappear at the initial phase of COVID. I take all of that to mean that he has purposely not been posting here and while we surely miss him, it is is his perogative. I do hope he finds his way back here someday as he was very helpful to many. If you are by chance still reading here Sledge, we wish you well!!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, @Gussie, @OoohShiny I played detective with some information found here and found him on FB. I won't divulge what I found but I did see that he had recent posts there so I know he is alive and well. That was my main concern as he seemed to disappear at the initial phase of COVID. I take all of that to mean that he has purposely not been posting here and while we surely miss him, it is is his perogative. I do hope he finds his way back here someday as he was very helpful to many. If you are by chance still reading here Sledge, we wish you well!!!

Thank goodness he's ok!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey MGR!

Did you hear back from @sledge?

I have thought about him recently and really hope he and his family are OK.

No I didn’t pry much beyond finding him. I honestly don’t want to intrude on his life; I just was troubled by his seemingly sudden departure and wanted to know that he was ok. I don’t read his posts or anything - I just knew at the time that he was current and ok. He gave so much of his time here to help others and I was sincerely concerned about him. I didn’t share here either but I know that others were concerned about him and felt that I should share that he was ok. There is a fine line between that and intrusion and I certainly didn’t want to be the latter.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results