shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone had any experience with JRDunn jewler?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was doing a search for Hello Kitty jewelry (NM didn''t have what I was looking for) and JRDunn has a website that says it''s an authorized dealer for Kimora Lee Simmons'' Hello Kitty collection. They are located in South Florida. I''ve never heard of them and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them, online or in person.

TIA~~
1.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I have, I purchased a rose gold Roberto Coin cancer awareness pendant/chain from them. They seem like a reputable company.
I would recommend that you make sure they have what you want in stock b/c they didn''t have my pendant in stock and I had to wait almost three months to receive it. They said that it had to be ordered from Italy b/c they didn''t normally stock RC rose gold pieces.
It didn''t really matter to me though b/c I was in no rush to receive it, but if you want your piece really fast, make sure they have it already.
2.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for letting me know, butterfly17!

I think I''ll give them a call first and see if they have my Hello Kitty in stock.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Woo hoo! They do have my Hello Kitty in stock! Free shipping an NO tax!

They''ll be shipping out my pendant next week!
face23.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2007 11:22:52 AM
Author: luckyhonu
Woo hoo! They do have my Hello Kitty in stock! Free shipping an NO tax!

They''ll be shipping out my pendant next week!
face23.gif
ooooh, please come back with pictures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results