_11853.jpg

_11854.jpg

_11856.jpg

_11858.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last picture for now!

Might have more when I get my grandfather's stuff from dinner and wine tasting.

_11859.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mazel Tov TooPatient! What a lovely ceremony and outdoor pics. Thanks for sharing your special day with us!

audball

Ideal_Rock
TP!! I'm sooo glad to see these! Please keep them coming! The grounds at the winery are just breathtaking! And it's so neat how you can see the beautiful pattern of the lace on your dress whilst outside! More more more!!!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The picture (posted earlier in the thread) of me alone looking out over the view was actually taken in front of our room/house. That is what we got to wake up to in the mornings! The sunset was just amazing :love:

The first one here (the one without us) is the view from where we had our wine tasting.

The 2nd one with us looking out is where we would have done the religious ceremony if it had been at the winery.

_11875.jpg

167.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Oh honey, I'm so happy for you! You two look so in love and that location, wow! Can't be beat!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cake cutting!

Poor DH is insisting that he can't possibly give me a piece of cake or it will get on my dress :lol:

Pictures of me with Grandma & Grandpa! Grandma has Parkinson's and wasn't feeling up to coming after the death of (another) son just a week earlier. I'm so glad they decided to come!

129.jpg

_11878.jpg

_11879.jpg

_11880.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss|1384214639|3554615 said:
Oh honey, I'm so happy for you! You two look so in love and that location, wow! Can't be beat!

Thanks!

We were so happy to work with the winery for this -- we'd been there for my b-day once before and it was THE location when we started looking for venues. DH is excited to go back every year for our anniversary!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
audball|1384209458|3554549 said:
TP!! I'm sooo glad to see these! Please keep them coming! The grounds at the winery are just breathtaking! And it's so neat how you can see the beautiful pattern of the lace on your dress whilst outside! More more more!!!

I love my dress! I'm hoping that the pictures my grandfather took will catch the beading a bit better. None of them from our photographer quite catch the delicate pearl/sequin sparklies.

ETA:
Not sure why the pictures are showing up a bit grainy here. It must be the compression I'm doing to get the file size smaller -- the original images are 2+MB each and are beautifully clear!

recordaras

Shiny_Rock
How beautiful!
And what a gorgeous dress!!! That train is to die for. Congratulations once again, TooPatient!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Oh how beautiful!! You look so happy and beautiful!!! Did you mention which winery this was at? It's absolutely breathtaking!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wakingdreams53|1384219284|3554680 said:
Oh how beautiful!! You look so happy and beautiful!!! Did you mention which winery this was at? It's absolutely breathtaking!

Cave B Estate Winery (also Cave B Inn & Tendrils Restaurant) in Quincy, WA -- looking out over the Columbia River & gorge.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
recordaras|1384218442|3554671 said:
How beautiful!
And what a gorgeous dress!!! That train is to die for. Congratulations once again, TooPatient!

Thanks!

The train is part of the dress so that lace/beading goes all the way up. That is what made me fall in love with it!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TooPatient, you look SO beautiful!! And dh looks quite handsome! My gosh, your dress is amazing - that train! :love: What a beautiful place to be married - the scenery is so pretty and the venue looks just lovely - how great that your grandparents were able to make it - I am so very happy for you, and really glad that your wedding day was wonderful! :appl:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
TooPatient|1384154419|3554186 said:
One of my favorites from the winery!!!
(and now I HAVE to get some sleep!)

Nice view! Hi TooPatient. Congrats! Remember me? I haven't been on for a long time.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beezygal|1384401947|3556184 said:

Nice view! Hi TooPatient. Congrats! Remember me? I haven't been on for a long time.

Hi! :wavey:

I do remember you! What have you been up to?

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
TooPatient|1384408036|3556213 said:

:appl: nothing much! So happy you are married now! How's married life? Can't believe I have been married for more than 2 yrs. time flies! Do you still talk to Jessie?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beezygal|1384411973|3556228 said:
TooPatient|1384408036|3556213 said:

:appl: nothing much! So happy you are married now! How's married life? Can't believe I have been married for more than 2 yrs. time flies! Do you still talk to Jessie?

Married life is pretty much the same as the years leading up to being married -- busy, stressful, crazy -- but great!

Oh -- We do have a teenager now! You've missed an awful lot :bigsmile:
She is 14 years old and has been with us full time for 14 1/2 months. We've been through lots of learning since she never learned the super basic stuff.
You saw pictures of our new puppy a few years ago? The little black one with the super cute ears :love: Well.... we've had a couple of furry additions too and are now up to two dogs (her and the 19 year old) and four cats...

I can't believe you've been married that long already! It seems like not that long ago we were chatting while you waited! How is married life for you?

I haven't heard from Jessie in a long time. She had lots going on and then just never posted here again. There is a lady here now who reminds me of her, but I'm not sure if it is her or not. I miss all of our conversations!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Hi beezygal! I remember you too!! :))

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
TooPatient: wow! I haven't been on for 2 years and you have a teenage daughter? How did that happen? You can keep the long story short. :lol: how are you doing with her? Teenagers.... Rebels... When was the last time we talked? Did we talk about my wedding? It has been so long. After my wedding, I felt like I don't belong here anymore... That's why I havent been on. Suddenly this week, I decided to log on to see if you and Jessie are still around. So glad when I saw your name! I miss our old time. From LIW to married women! :appl: I hope Jessie is ok. I remember she had problems with her baby and her fiancé.

Audball: I think I remember you too. You have an unique and pretty ring! Love the setting! I heard you got married! CONGRATS! How's married life so far?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beezygal|1384492906|3556874 said:
TooPatient: wow! I haven't been on for 2 years and you have a teenage daughter? How did that happen? You can keep the long story short. :lol: how are you doing with her? Teenagers.... Rebels... When was the last time we talked? Did we talk about my wedding? It has been so long. After my wedding, I felt like I don't belong here anymore... That's why I havent been on. Suddenly this week, I decided to log on to see if you and Jessie are still around. So glad when I saw your name! I miss our old time. From LIW to married women! :appl: I hope Jessie is ok. I remember she had problems with her baby and her fiancé.

Audball: I think I remember you too. You have an unique and pretty ring! Love the setting! I heard you got married! CONGRATS! How's married life so far?

The super short version is that she is DH's daughter. She lived with her mother and through ugly means, she kept us from seeing "A" for almost 8 years. We fought in court several times but they always sided with her. After she was involuntarily committed for psychiatric treatment (for some weeks from what I can tell -- well past just 72 hour observation) a "friend" took "A" and tried to gain custody. She turned out to be nutty too and our attorney was finally able to resolve the situation. We went from having just the two of us (plus 3 cats & 2 dogs) to having a teenager overnight -- we went to court on a Friday morning and picked "A" up the next morning! The nutty friend tried to break into our house. Back to court for protection orders.
We now have full custody of "A" and she gets to visit with her mom one day (6 hours) per week at our discretion -- so if she seems unsafe we can refuse visitation until she is healthier.

We did talk about your wedding planning some! I still can't believe that was over two years ago!
Last we talked, you were heading to HK for a month or two and still looking for a place to live after your wedding.

How did it go? How was your wedding?
Did you find a place to live? Still in the same area up north?

Of course you belong here! There is lots to talk about besides weddings! Okay.... and ooing and ahing at the other ladies planning :bigsmile: Poor DH.... I walked into the bedroom last night and said "OMG Beezy is back!!!!!".... he must have thought I'd lost it :lol:

Are you still teaching piano?

Jessie left soon after you did. I still think about her and wonder how she's doing. The abortion was hard on her and I think she and C were having troubles after that.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
TooPatient: that's right! I m back! I promise I will stay this time. :wavey: wow. Interesting story there! We rented a condo for a year after our wedding. Then we bought our own condo. However, we didnt live in the condo. We swapped places with my parents. They are getting old and want to downsize. We want to live in a house (where I grew up in). So.. My parents live in our condo and we live n the house. It works perfectly because I teach in the basement of the house anyways. Easier for me. Yup, I m still teaching. Getting really busy now but I love it! :appl:

Any honeymoon plan?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you'll stay! It gets quiet around here sometimes!

Great solution with your condo & house! I love that it worked out so perfectly for you guys and your parents. Are you still in the PNW area?

Do you have kids or plan for kids? Seems like so much has happened over the last couple of years! I can't remember if you said before if you wanted any.

No honeymoon. We will go back to the winery for anniversaries. If we can sort our finances out between now and February, we'll probably go for a couple of nights then too this year. It isn't super easy to get away with the 4 cats and 2 dogs, basically have to board the dogs (about $100/day with the extra treats we add in) and get someone to stay in the house with the cats. "A" demonstrated that she is NOT ready to be left alone yet. We left her here alone ONE night after our wedding (she stayed one night at the winery in her own room and then my brother dropped her off here so we could have one night to ourselves) and she decided to start a fire in the microwave an all sorts of other little "accidents".... Then told me she'd done it on purpose so we would take her with us next time. So that complicates things too. Basically we're stuck going for a single night and stressing that she's done something again or timing it so we go when she's on one of her teen-group trips or find a trustworthy woman who can stay in the house and act as cat/teenage sitter.

Anyway, the winery is gorgeous in October and DH is looking forward to going back each year!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah! We are still in the same area. Not going to move. We have jobs and all our family and friends here.

Kids! Ya we want only one kid. Not now though. Maybe two more years! I don't want to wait too long though! Hubby wants to travel to Europe and Asia first before we have a baby. My mom has been telling me to have a baby. I had a serious talk with her. I told her we have plans, just don't rush us. I get stressed out before cuz little baby related things will make her wants to "hint". Sigh. It's annoying. I had to talk to her cuz I don't want her to expect we are ready any second.

Wow! With a teen in your house, how can you guys get some quality time together? Poor ya! I don't think I can do that! I am proud of you! :appl:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
TP, I'm so thrilled to see how happy you look in your pictures! So glad that you have such lovely photographs to look back on and remember all the good that happened over the course of your wedding events!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results