shape
carat
color
clarity

hand modeling

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
i have been told all my life that i should be a hand model. i guess they are alright, they have always been my hands to me but if i can make a few extra bucks i will. does anyone know how to get into it?

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/5/2008 7:17:56 PM
Author:radiantquest
i have been told all my life that i should be a hand model. i guess they are alright, they have always been my hands to me but if i can make a few extra bucks i will. does anyone know how to get into it?
Good question, RQ! I have no advice for you, but I''ll be interested to hear the replies you get. I''ve been told the same thing, and I wouldn''t mind doing it if my hands really are "model worthy"! LOL!
9.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Contact a modeling agency. There are all kinds of models that specialize in body parts. I worked for a ad agency where we used a hand model that was NOT model material anywhere except her hands. Another foot model was really short and heavy but had beautiful feet (she always worn huge tennis shoes with 2 pairs of thick socks to protect her feet). Good luck!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey! I have been told the same thing too! Must be a common compliment (and it wasn''t even from PS).

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
i did a google search for hand modeling and alot of the places were asking you to purchase something and i know that real modeling doesnt require you to purchase some sort of jump-start package that these sites are pushing. hopefully someone on here knows somthing about it

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
This is sort of off topic, but did anyone else see the Seinfeld episode where George is a hand model? OMG it was sooooo funny!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
My sister in law was a hand model for Dixie Crystals (sugar co). I will ask her how it happened. hehe

eta: I do remember the episode of Seinfeld where the lady had man hands. hahaha
9.gif

etaa: I have not seen any man hands on PS though, everyone has lovely hands.
12.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
thanks skippy. i too saw the seinfeld episode. unless they are paying big bucks i think i will continue to treat my hands the way i always have. george was so funny though. i love that show

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, yes . . . I very clearly remember both the "man hands" episode and the "George hand modeling" episode! They were both HILARIOUS!!! (My all-time favorite was probably the "sponge worthy" episode, though! LOL!)
9.gif

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2008 8:13:32 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Ah, yes . . . I very clearly remember both the ''man hands'' episode and the ''George hand modeling'' episode! They were both HILARIOUS!!! (My all-time favorite was probably the ''sponge worthy'' episode, though! LOL!)
9.gif
Oh, and the Festivus episode - that is classic! "Festivus for the rest of us!!!!" Hahahahaha!!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
The ONLY Seinfeld episodes I thought were funny were the "Man Hands" and "Festivus"!

A few years ago I was driving through a major city and in bold spray painted letters on the side of a building were the words, "Happy Festivus to the Rest of Us!" I was laughing so hard I nearly jumped the curb!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results