clarity

had you ever show your SO ...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
some of the nutty threads that are posted on PS?..:bigsmile:

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
If you're a guy, why would you want to expose your SO to a mad world where people talk about jewelry all day long and debate about the necessity for More diamonds in their lives? I mean, just saying.

If you're a lady, do you want your man to know you're on a forum where people talk about... oh wait, did we just do this? :cheeky:

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
I've mentioned some to him, but never actually shown him.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, a few. DH knows I post here, and sometimes he asks what's going on in PS world.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Mine knows, though I've never shown him any posts or threads. He just thinks I'm nuts. :naughty: I don't get on his case about the hours & hours he spends on vintage racing forums, so we call it a tie.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes and I tell him some of the things we discuss on here. He does think I am a flake especially about my OCD on having clean jewelry.
Ean

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep, I've shown him some of the jewelry I love and I've talked about some of the threads, especially the more controversial ones.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
No but I've told him about some of the more ridiculous threads as well as the ones I think he'd be interested in (like most recently the bar thread).

Eta: I just realized I did show DH one thread- one of the ones with pics of your Patek DF, and told him I want my own one day. Needless to say this forum makes him very nervous. :bigsmile:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG yes. Are you kidding me? Of course I do!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't think so, actually! I have shown him a few SMTR threads of things I wish were mine, though! :halo:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't show him, but occasionally I'll tell him about a certain thread and get his opinion on it. Topics on PS are good conversation starters!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results