shape
carat
color
clarity

Greenhouse or Atrium venue in the NE

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies,

I've somewhat handed over the wedding venue search to the FH who has such a long list of do's and dont's- it's actually kind of funny- but he's asked me to jump back into the search. I'm really loving the greenhouse/atrium look (glass/greenery/views) and wondered if anyone knew of any venues in the Northeast (CT, NY, NJ) with that kind of a vibe. I know of the botanical gardens in the Bronx but the 200 pp cost isn't attractive. We're not having many guests(75-80) but want to make sure there's space to dance as well. Any ideas?

Thanks!!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you check out Brooklyn Botanic Garden? I know there are weddings there but I don't know the price compared to the Bronx.

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
mary poppins|1304563304|2912675 said:
Did you check out Brooklyn Botanic Garden? I know there are weddings there but I don't know the price compared to the Bronx.

There are two different types of weddings for the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. You can get married first thing in the morning on the weekend for less than $500, but the fee is for the ceremony only. They will not let you put up any chairs, and you'd have to have the reception somewhere else.

The other option is the Garden's Palm House, which can get up to $200 per person depending on the time of day. The fees are here: http://www.palmhouse.com/fees.htm..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results