shape
carat
color
clarity

Great Expectations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In another thread I announced that Art (Notre Dame Newbie) and his wife, Diana, are expecting their first baby. I am hoping other Pricescope forum members will announce babies that are expected and babies that arrive! R/A is expecting yet another one. I''d like to hear about that
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is what I posted (in the wrong thread) about Notre Dame Newbie's expected baby:

Well...I got permission to post his news . Art, Notre Dame Newbie or NDN who used to be a regular on Diamond Talk, is going to be a father. For those of you who don't know him, Art is a wonderful guy. Art was originally from New Mexico. He joined Diamond Talk while a student at Notre Dame but put up photos of his friends and siblings in New Mexico fooling around. He became engaged to his beautiful girlfriend, Diana, whom he clearly worshipped. He picked rings and visited jewelers. I know he saw Dave (Oldminer) in Philadelphia. He graduated from Notre Dame. He got married in the chapel at Notre Dame and got a job in Chicago. Now his wife is expecting...and it's a girl . They *JUST* found out with sonograms a few days ago. (I actually got to see them. It is such a miracle to be able to see one's baby develop!) At any rate, some of us followed along as he hit all sorts of milestones in life. I knew his other friends will want to know about the latest milestone .

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
board be ok?

Would you like me to move this topic there?[/u]

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 3/17/2003 8:33:20 AM leonid wrote:

board be ok?

Would you like me to move this topic there?
----------------

Baby Talk sounds great and moving this thread there sounds superb. Thank you!!![/u]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results