shape
carat
color
clarity

Going to the "biggest bridal store in the southeast..."

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Heading home on Friday for yet another planning weekend! I just made an appointment at Low''s Bridal in Brinkley, AR. This place is the stuff of legends. I can''t find one negative review. It''s in the middle of nowhere, and we only get an hour and a half for our appointment, but if I can''t find something there, it doesn''t exist. Or at least that''s what mom said.

Gotta say, I''m a little nervous going to do this with mom. She''s not pushy, she''s not annoying, I''ve tried on dresses (by myself) before, but I''m just uncomfortable about the whole thing.

the good thing is, if I don''t find anything there, I''m going to come back and head to a custom designer and just have my dress made! Have to do this first though.

On this trip I will also be meeting with the florist, securing hotel blocks, and beginning discussions on my wedding band with the jeweler.

wish me luck!
9.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Good Luck!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Sum, good luck w/your wedding planning this weekend! Also, good luck trying on dresses and my most useful advice would be to take pics, lots of them! As I just found out, sometimes you think you have found the dress until you see yourself in it in a picture. Are you uncomf. going w/your mom or just uncomf. going shopping? I was nervous about going but I was pleasantly surprised at how well it went.
I love the idea of a custom dress and would certainly do that if I had the $.

Good luck!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
They don''t let you take pictures there until you buy it. BOOO!!! I hope my mom has a camera phone because I totally agree with you on that. It''s important to see what it looks like to others and to hte camera, not just in the miror.

I''m a little nervous about mom... she''s impulsive and says things without thinking... just like me! who knows what could prompt it. I''m thinking about putting some rules into play... like no using the phrase "If you could just..." because it usually means she''s not happy with either the way I look or what I''m doing. Neither of which I want to deal with considering how emotional wedding dress shopping is in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results